88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hi, thank's for your reply, can you update your mod for 4.8 please ? :D

Edit: He work for 4.8 thank's a lot
the save mod no more nedeed. The deve removed paywall. Look into changes loge. if the deve decide to add it again due the fact he need more money let me know, and I will porvide to update the save mod. But for now he left out the paywall from the save sytem.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: Luckzor and ironbox

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Sad I can't put the patreon code in the church of the game.its always direct me to patreon pay/site..still, good game:)

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I've never played this game, but I've watched it appear in the recently updated screen over and over and over again. Depspite being constantly updated it's score remains terrible. How can the score stay bad if there's constantly being things added to it? Is the game really just that bad?

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
I've never played this game, but I've watched it appear in the recently updated screen over and over and over again. Depspite being constantly updated it's score remains terrible. How can the score stay bad if there's constantly being things added to it? Is the game really just that bad?
Just try it.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
How do you find the key to open the mysterious cave? Is there a walkthrough. I am starting to understand why the score on this game is so low.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.5.0] [Lust Madness] – Compressed

Win/Linux v.0.5.0 · · · (500.8 MiB :: 1.46 GiB)
Mac v0.5.0 · · · (466.4 MiB :: 1.43 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Jan 21, 2021
most of it is locked behind paywalls, or at least thats how it was when i played one of the earlier versions.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
most of it is locked behind paywalls, or at least thats how it was when i played one of the earlier versions.
90% of the content is available in the public version. Where do you find these paywalls? Membership in the patreon helps you discover content faster, and also gives you access to some special content (clothes, special quests, some animations, a map to navigate the game world)

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Why am I getting error codes at every turn? Can't access basic functions without getting error codes. Rollbacks dont work.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes