88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why do you lie to people? Combo list- a description of what items can be connected. Just drag one item onto another and get a new one. I even added training for this when starting a new game.
The first one workd but the second one, nothing happened just gone back onto his place ehere it was befor. I just manged to creat only one lewd potion. The others 5 didin't happened since I need creat 6, 3 lewd potion for both merchants. I whould be grat if ther we can have a somthing to create news objects to make it easy and how much whe want to make. But one by one it unbaravele, I just manged to craft one lead potion other it put back to there place.

Last edited:

Mehling

Nov 20, 2019
Played a bit, and decided to wait until there is more content. But then I tried to delete the folder and it's demanding admin privilege to remove the exe. What's going on here?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I tried to use saveeditonline, and now I'm getting this error when I reload any save, even after I deleted the one that I had modified:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/homeplace.rpy", line 12, in script call
call screen world_map_house
File "game/updater.rpy", line 3480, in script
$_desc = _ret["desc"]
File "game/updater.rpy", line 3480, in <module>
$_desc = _ret["desc"]
TypeError: 'int' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/homeplace.rpy", line 12, in script call
call screen world_map_house
File "game/updater.rpy", line 3480, in script
$_desc = _ret["desc"]
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/updater.rpy", line 3480, in <module>
$_desc = _ret["desc"]
TypeError: 'int' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
LustHunter 0.5.1
Sat May 21 20:30:50 2022

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I didn't see the real futa character when choosing a character is it can someone tell me why
If I had to guess, it'd be that it's (unsurprisingly) locked behind a paywall, a possible item from the body select at the tavern from the ratwoman vendor.

I want to give this thing a fair shake, I truly do. But getting slapped every other step with "GiB ME MOnIes!" demands is rediculous. I was looking for a saucy sexytime adventure, not abuse.

...More annoying yet, it probably *works*, otherwise it probably wouldn't exist in its current form.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Where? If you mean the way the goblin talks, he's ungrammatical.
I deleted the game already, but it was everywhere. I never saw a goblin. It just seemed to be either bad translations or a bunch of typos. Either way, that wasn't the reason for me deleting the game. I just have a ton of other games I am playing at the moment, and just wanted to check progress on this one. Figured I would leave it alone for a while and check back later.

Us3r66291

May 14, 2022
Is there a Walkthrough in the Comments? I don#t find the blue Key(parts) HR2. I killed every Enemy including Green Orc etc. in all 3 Worlds and collect everything. Played the Version 0.5.1.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes