Jan 21, 2021
90% of the content is available in the public version. Where do you find these paywalls? Membership in the patreon helps you discover content faster, and also gives you access to some special content (clothes, special quests, some animations, a map to navigate the game world)
last i played was one of the first f95 versions where you couldn't save and a lot of the stuff was locked. since the game looks larger i might try it again.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
There is a slime girl, and not in one of her animations there is no option with a face
If any animations are missing, I usually add them in one of the next versions of the game. New updates come out often, so you don't have to wait long.

the game looks great, sadly I will wait for when theres gay-only option available, keep the good work!
In the next couple of months there will be a lot of new gay content

last i played was one of the first f95 versions where you couldn't save and a lot of the stuff was locked. since the game looks larger i might try it again.
Saves are now available to everyone at any point in the game. Over the last year of development, the amount of content has increased dozens of times.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I can't even craft an item. where do I need to craft some itams. I can't find now where. And combo list are still under paywall, I can't craft a damn thing.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
5. You need to give the merchants enough Lust potions for them to change their attire. They will each be able to give you half a key. Combine the two keys in your inventory or your Home Chest to make the Key for Hidden Cave
how and wher i can craft lewd potion i can't even know to craft them. There no where on how to craft neight craft botton to combine them into one.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Lust Madness

Traceback error when trying to enter the sheer cliff area.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/quest.rpy", line 1068, in script
call screen QuestOpenMap(worldmap)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sound/Sheer cliffs.mp3'.

Another traceback error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/battle.rpy", line 2407, in script
$ renpy.pause(0.1)
File "game/battle.rpy", line 2407, in <module>
$ renpy.pause(0.1)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sound/card/card_key_female.mp3'.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
How and where can I craft lewd potions?
You craft stuff back in the FC/MC's room by clicking on the home chest a combo list is there when you learn one it'll get added to the list. There is a post in the thread that shows all listed combos and what is needed to craft them. You can also drag and drop items on top of each other from your inventory. You can also buy recipes at the shop and craft from the girl seller.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You craft stuff back in the FC/MC's room by clicking on the home chest a combo list is there when you learn one it'll get added to the list. There is a post in the thread that shows all listed combos and what is needed to craft them. You can also drag and drop items on top of each other from your inventory. You can also buy recipes at the shop and craft from the girl seller.
It say "Combo list patreon only." no button to craft them. If I do it go back into my inventory and can't even craft them. On top page there are patreon button the say thet combo list are patreon exclusive.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Там написано "Комбо-список только на патреоне". нет кнопки для их создания. Если я это сделаю, я вернусь в свой инвентарь и даже не смогу их создать. На верхней странице есть кнопка patreon, которая говорит, что список комбо является эксклюзивным для patreon.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-hunter-v0-5-1-lust-madness.75578/page-9#lg=post-5789987&slide=0

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
It say "Combo list patreon only." no button to craft them. If I do it go back into my inventory and can't even craft them. On top page there are patreon button the say thet combo list are patreon exclusive.
Why do you lie to people? Combo list- a description of what items can be connected. Just drag one item onto another and get a new one. I even added training for this when starting a new game.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes