formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Hmmm, so this update added the "rescue whore" quest, but the last update added the whore which I found and then rescued already. Now the quest cannot be updated. Is there a way I can roll that back? I'm not familiar with the console functions =(

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yes I found the slime in the forest or else ice block wouldn't be in ass yet it still hasn't got me to complete #38 which is condition for acquiring #39 as entrance to cave saying needs key to finish #38..as slime said must battle so how many battles or specific monsters do I have to battle til ice thaws?

Sep 16, 2022
Yes I found the slime in the forest or else ice block wouldn't be in ass yet it still hasn't got me to complete #38 which is condition for acquiring #39 as entrance to cave saying needs key to finish #38..as slime said must battle so how many battles or specific monsters do I have to battle til ice thaws?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Thank you again mophy. Your pics prompted me to look at the farm a bit more. Found her there, but she still didn't go to the brothel. I'm hoping she doesn't need to be continually rescued.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Even after I've done those quests the block of ice the key was in is still in my character's ass and is effecting the damage of my cards...Have you or anyone else attempted to actually have it where the block of ice is removed from character if the block present then it didn't thaw out lol...looks like my file has a glitch.

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Even after I've done those quests the block of ice the key was in is still in my character's ass and is effecting the damage of my cards...Have you or anyone else attempted to actually have it where the block of ice is removed from character if the block present then it didn't thaw out lol...looks like my file has a glitch.
[/COTIZAR]
that is removed in the wardrobe, it is like one more suit that penalizes you instead of giving you a boost

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustHunter-0.6.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Lust Hunter [v0.6.8] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 2.71 GB

Compressed Size 882 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: -
Mac: -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
How to catch the monsters in the game ? Can please tell. TIA!.
You need a "catch" card and it has to be in your current deck. The creature you want to catch has to be high enough level. You level them by choosing a sex scene and beating them in combat. Once they are high enough level and you have a catch card, you must choose to catch them before combat and do not choose to fight them. Warning, this applies to all creatures in the same combat if there are more than one. If you just want a certain creature then don't use "catch" if there are more than one type in combat.
Once combat starts and you are in "catch" mode, you need to deal enough damage to use the catch card. When you can see the icon over the creature highlighted you can use a catch card. Do this 4 times and you catch the creature. Maybe 5 times total idr.

Reactions: Shaneride
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes