RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustHunter-0.6.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to get a request for the cards to be sorted by name the card list system is currently a mess? also, a way to mass recycle cards instead of individually doing it?
*Edit* Also the Giant orc is blocking the action icon for the other enemies because their image is to big so I can't see what the other enemy is going to do.
*Edit* Is there a faster way to train in prison this is so grindy that I am just going to avoid it. like if we could pay cogs or certain food to raise certain stats per day.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2018
GAY update is out!
View attachment 2190986
WARNING! You will only see GAY content if you play as a MALE and have selected ALL ENEMIES (MALE, female, futa) or MALE ONLY in your enemy's gender.
In all other cases you NEVER see GAY CONTENT:

• If you play for FUTA/REALFUTA or FEMALE you will NEVER see GAY CONTENT
  • If you play for MALE vs FEMALE or FUTA you will NEVER see GAY CONTENT
Uncensored 0.7.0 logo update version (GAY CONTENT)

Changelog:
  • GAY UPDATE! New game mode VS MALE ONLY
  • New pics on change genders screen
  • 3 new male Enemy
  • New sort Enemy options in the sex skill list
  • 26 new animations:
  • 3 for female
  • 3 for futa and realfuta
  • 20 for male
  • Game optimizations in the battle
  • Bugfix with outfits in the world map and in the Haircutter
  • Bugfix with nymph animations in the Brothel
Gay update means update relationship with Gaffer instead of Mirana and Cunning instead of Herbalica?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Realtionships with Gaffer and Cunning to be added later. Another plan is to make a choice of gender NPCs so that all NPCs in the game were male or futa or female.
Hey, I was wondering if you had a discord or someplace where people could give you info that they are finding about the game. Like when you hold too many cards in your hand they stack on top of each other only showing you the top card. Or the above-posted Giant orc clipping. I am enjoying the card / deck-building aspect of the game the only thing I have to say is the prisoner/brothel I don't mind farming for a rank but I didn't know that the skills the prisoners know are random. I was wondering if it would be a possibility to add the ability to buy new skills or upgrade skills for prisoners using the upgrade points. I have spent a couple of hours trying to get a grade 3 muscular female with the two skills I need for the brothel.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Hey, I was wondering if you had a discord or someplace where people could give you info that they are finding about the game. Like when you hold too many cards in your hand they stack on top of each other only showing you the top card. Or the above-posted Giant orc clipping. I am enjoying the card / deck-building aspect of the game the only thing I have to say is the prisoner/brothel I don't mind farming for a rank but I didn't know that the skills the prisoners know are random. I was wondering if it would be a possibility to add the ability to buy new skills or upgrade skills for prisoners using the upgrade points. I have spent a couple of hours trying to get a grade 3 muscular female with the two skills I need for the brothel.
Hi. I added Lust Hunter game discord to my signature. You are welcome.

Nov 1, 2018
Hello there!
I'm stuck at HR3 and I don't find the quest area!
The first two are in the west cave with the ugly mushrooms. But then, where do I go ?
It seems to be refernce to a maze I can't find. And I'm suposed to go on the far north but no access!

Thanks ;-)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustHunter-0.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
So, tried this out on gay mode, but there are only like 8 enemies in this version? Are there gender swapped versions of all the enemies behind patreon stuff? And if so, does anyone have a screenshot of the images for them?

PiePierPie

Mar 16, 2020
hey, anyone else have an error when starting the game? it only says "screens.py" or something
anybody knows how to fix this?

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes