MaTTheusZ

Dec 20, 2022
there is no way to make a tutorial to unlock the sex skill? on android it doesn't seem to be the same as on PC

Ajeje braz0rf

Dec 31, 2021
I can't find the whore for the second one I should save where is the abandoned house?

and in version 0.71 as soon as I enter the house where the dom widow is the game crashes

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
there is no way to make a tutorial to unlock the sex skill? on android it doesn't seem to be the same as on PC
You are download a wrong android version. IF YOU ARE WANT TO PLAY as MALE, download male version, as futa - futa version, as female - female version. Is it only android problems.

Reactions: MaTTheusZ

MaTTheusZ

Dec 20, 2022
You are download a wrong android version. IF YOU ARE WANT TO PLAY as MALE, download male version, as futa - futa version, as female - female version. Is it only android problems.
so I just make a new character and start from Zero? like male only or female only?

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
so I just make a new character and start from Zero? like male only or female only?
Yes, you can download all 3 versions of the game for android and you can transfer your save file from one version to another and not lose your progress.
like male only or female only?
No. You can choose any option.

The android version is separate by the characters you play.

deadlysin58

Apr 3, 2022
Ah i download the wrong version, also you say we can transfer save file, how to do that? I only find the apk not the save folder (it's android version)

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
LustHunter-0.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
Have you tested the compressed version?
If you compress all images to webm, it breaks the game :)

Relax_man

Dec 27, 2022
Ребята скажите, пожалуйста, где можно найти Огра в 1 главе квестов в таверне, обошёл весь лес не как не найти его.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So what's been added in changes from 7.0 to 7.2? usually each version has changelog but I haven't seen changes since the 7.0 in op as I've been awaiting for the images in 69 for female mc with female slime to be added as they are game assests in the image folder.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes