Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
for $9999 tier only:ROFLMAO:
I just want to show you what features are in the new paid update;)
Fuck in the pussy.
Fuck in the ass.
Put your fist in they asshole.
Lick her legs.
Put your dick in the mouth of your enemies.
Play as a male and fuck other male.
And naturally the dirtiest of all actions - just massage they spine.

And it's all interactive in the new prison. 600+ animations for 32 enemies.
promo_new_prison.gif
promo_new_prison_cunni.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
I updated the game and now my quest list (in the world map) is empty although I have many active quests.

Also, the black seamed stockings show over the new boots, not underneath

Last edited:

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
I updated the game and now my quest list (in the world map) is empty although I have many active quests.

Also, the black seamed stockings show over the new boots, not underneath
Now only quests ready for completion are displayed in this area. All quests are displayed on the button next to the inventory button.

Drag and drop up or down the clothing icons in your wardrobe to change their order of display on your character.

Reactions: Sofia86

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
Is there any cheat?
As with all Ren'Py games, you can enable the debugging console (you need to edit a text file, see instructions on site, or google it).

Once you've done that, you can open the console in-game by pressing Shift+O and then use console commands to change variables.

As far as I know, nobody has compiled a comprehensive list of commands/variables for Lust Hunter. If you want to do that, you'd need to decompile the game (I think unren will do that for you) and read the source code.

If you just want infinite money you can use the console-command "Player.coins=999999999"
For upgrade points use "Player.points=10000000"

p.s. If you're typing rather than copy/pasting the command, two warnings apply: Don't forget the capital "P" in the variable name and don't enter a number over 2 billion (it may wrap-around to a negative number after 2147483647 coins).

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
As with all Ren'Py games, you can enable the debugging console (you need to edit a text file, see instructions on site, or google it).

Once you've done that, you can open the console in-game by pressing Shift+O and then use console commands to change variables.

As far as I know, nobody has compiled a comprehensive list of commands/variables for Lust Hunter. If you want to do that, you'd need to decompile the game (I think unren will do that for you) and read the source code.

If you just want infinite money you can use the console-command "Player.coins=999999999"

p.s. If you're typing rather than copy/pasting the command, two warnings apply: Don't forget the capital "P" in the variable name and don't enter a number over 2 billion (it may wrap-around to a negative number after 2147483647 coins).
nice thanks :)
i doubt any other commands will be needed as these two are more than enough to shorten the game from grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrind to grind

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
The prison is still bugged, I had to restart a save twice now because I keep getting frozen while training

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
So, tried this out on gay mode, but there are only like 8 enemies in this version? Are there gender swapped versions of all the enemies behind patreon stuff? And if so, does anyone have a screenshot of the images for them?
Yes. Game have 12 male enemys
img_gender_like_male_only.jpg
And snowman enemy but he is suck

Reactions: Ridley77

PiePierPie

Mar 16, 2020
hello! i've already asked before but does anyone get this bug?
it happens after you woke up and given gold to buy things

deadlysin58

Apr 3, 2022
How the heck did you guys even get through HR1? My deck keeps getting bigger ( like doubling in size, instead of just adding the new card) every time I complete a quest or take a new sex ability. Eventually the game just crashes when I try to leave town because the deck gets too big for the game to handle it. And no, these 'phantom' cards aren't listed in the card management screen (just like the pollen ones from the fairies) so I can't just remove them.
How you unlock sex abilities, did you need patreon for it?

BARBARA2121

Feb 14, 2021

thank you very much :D

ellyon

Aug 25, 2020
When I go to buy clothes, I get the message 'I don't have enough items'. What is it referring to? I have a ton of items.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes