Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
This seriously needs updating.
see
The walkthrough in the OP post actually covers basically every important decision, all the groundwork and relationships are established there. After that point I found everything fairly straightforward, and you're effectively just playing out the story to your personal preference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I was enjoying the game until the end of day 2. Then it becomes way too many branches and choices. I play games to have fun a see everything, not make piles of decisions and then miss out on content. I have enough decision in real life to worry about, don't want them in games. Would be nice to have a mod to see everything and do everything in one playthrough.

Annoying things in the game are:
The delayed text dialogue pop up, let ME control how fast it comes on the screen, because it's too slow.
There is no "roll back".
The stupid section of texting on the cell phone (such as the bathroom with Victoria) and having to wait for each new text to progress with the sound, really irritating. it also happens at a really bad time when you are jerking someone off. Really bad time to have texting on a fucking phone in a game.
And the dumb click sound when talking over earpiece/walkie (like the Lara Croft game had). Hated it in that game, hate it in this one.

Last edited:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I was enjoying the game until the end of day 2. Then it becomes way too many branches and choices. I play games to have fun a see everything, not make piles of decisions and then miss out on content. I have enough decision in real life to worry about, don't want them in games. Would be nice to have a mod to see everything and do everything in one playthrough.

Annoying things in the game are:
The delayed text dialogue pop up, let ME control how fast it comes on the screen, because it's too slow.
There is no "roll back".
The stupid section of texting on the cell phone (such as the bathroom with Victoria) and having to wait for each new text to progress with the sound, really irritating. it also happens at a really bad time when you are jerking someone off. Really bad time to have texting on a fucking phone in a game.
And the dumb click sound when talking over earpiece/walkie (like the Lara Croft game had). Hated it in that game, hate it in this one.
Hi. You can see the consequences of all branches in the scene gallery without having to do a new playthrough. All alternate scenes unlock when you reach its specific point.

You can also disable text rolling in the settings menu and read the whole scene dialog in the Scene Log menu in the pause menu

trollfin123

Mar 27, 2021
is this game worth playing or would it leave you wanting more? i just dont want to jump into new games that get updated twice per year

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
is this game worth playing or would it leave you wanting more? i just dont want to jump into new games that get updated twice per year
It's Near it's end right now, so yeah over the course of a years worth of updates it always left you wanting more, but as a new players you'll get to experience the entire thing with out waiting for the Next update. So it's up to you, either wait for the final update and experience the final product later, or download it now and wait for the final update later. either way it's a good game.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Is there a path where you don't romance either Kate or Max? I tried it, but at the party the game played the Renegade Max route for the VIP private room.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Developer's Diary

Hi folks!

The series of shorter updates is done and now I'm working on the one that will lead us to end of the game! It still won't be the final version, because I plan adding a "chapter select" feature after finishing all the content.
This will take a little more time than the latest releases, but I already made some progress. Endings will required quite some work though. Here are the plans.

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
Kate's VIP area corruption hot scenes
[090%] Final sequence
[000%] Endings

See ya!
Peace!

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Is there a path where you don't romance either Kate or Max? I tried it, but at the party the game played the Renegade Max route for the VIP private room.
Good question. I also thought that the v0.19 version introduced the no-romance route. But I guess you can't be completely neutral in the game ?

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Good question. I also thought that the v0.19 version introduced the no-romance route. But I guess you can't be completely neutral in the game ?
Scenes in the VIP area with MAX/KATE area are quite different if you're not in a romance and just corrupting them, including Warren netorase optional subplot, Kate drug subplot (which will be added in next version), and a three way action (also in next version)

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Scenes in the VIP area with MAX/KATE area are quite different if you're not in a romance and just corrupting them, including Warren netorase optional subplot, Kate drug subplot (which will be added in next version), and a three way action (also in next version)
What if your not in a romance and also not corrupting them?

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What if your not in a romance and also not corrupting them?
The game is mainly about the path the MC takes with Max and Kate, so the final scene was always planned to feature one or both of them. All the other girls are mostly side-content.

Never implemented a no-corruption/no-romance path for this game (I had one neutral path in Goons Raid Her and most people didn't even knew it exists). It could be added, but it would just lead to a short version of the VIP area sequence.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
The game is mainly about the path the MC takes with Max and Kate, so the final scene was always planned to feature one or both of them. All the other girls are mostly side-content.

Never implemented a no-corruption/no-romance path for this game (I had one neutral path in Goons Raid Her and most people didn't even knew it exists). It could be added, but it would just lead to a short version of the VIP area sequence.
Will you start working on a new project after finishing this one or will you take a break ?

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
Is there gonna be android version because I had your other games on PC but pc short circuited so is there gonna be android version? Or if not possible unofficial renpy ,thanks

Reactions: BrandonX13
4.50 star(s) 82 Votes