Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Just finished it. Took around 15 hours maybe.
Amazing game, i managed to play it to the end so thats always a win. It felt kinda short for the story itself, not the game playtime. It was only 5 days which i didnt expect this game to be like that but it makes sense i guess. I noticed theres a few scenes for every character which then adds up to a good overall ammount but it didnt feel like enough when you tried to focus on one character to be fully satisfied. Theres like beginning scene for each character, some mid fun that gets 1 scene and last final scene to ending. Kinda expected it to be more personal and repeatable i guess, idk, it felt odd. But overall it was nice game with some hot scenes, they do exist but i think coulda been even better if they decided to expand upon it.
Kinda got a feeling towards the ending he didnt wanna animate scenes any longer than he needed cuz he prolly thought oh who cares game is ending anyways lol
But i would definitely give another game he makes a try for sure
Play Hack'n Stalk 2 by the same dev. Great Game too.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just finished it. Took around 15 hours maybe.
Amazing game, i managed to play it to the end so thats always a win. It felt kinda short for the story itself, not the game playtime. It was only 5 days which i didnt expect this game to be like that but it makes sense i guess. I noticed theres a few scenes for every character which then adds up to a good overall ammount but it didnt feel like enough when you tried to focus on one character to be fully satisfied. Theres like beginning scene for each character, some mid fun that gets 1 scene and last final scene to ending. Kinda expected it to be more personal and repeatable i guess, idk, it felt odd. But overall it was nice game with some hot scenes, they do exist but i think coulda been even better if they decided to expand upon it.
Kinda got a feeling towards the ending he didnt wanna animate scenes any longer than he needed cuz he prolly thought oh who cares game is ending anyways lol
But i would definitely give another game he makes a try for sure
Hi. The game is structured as a semi-linear story with limited point and click exploration freedom.
It's not a sandbox / harem, and that's why there're no mechanic for repeating scenes or deep stats grinding. It's just a narrative about those 5 days.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
I love this game so much Kate and Max make a dominant combination. I can't quite put it into words but the sight of two attractive virgins eyeing the MC in the same time is feels like honored like being a King or something. It's immensely satisfying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Architect

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi! I love this game (and the original too)! Played it until right before the party. Since I want to start it over, I'm waiting for it to be complete. So, " Added all remaining content until ending sequences" means it's completed and it's not 1.0 only because there'll be some pruning ("until ending sequences" included) or there'll be some more content added later ("until ending sequences" excluded)?
Version 1.0 will feature only bug fixes and a few small changes (probably coming in the weekend)

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
so the game is done or will there be bonus content? Also will the next game be fully 3d like the original plan for this one?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustIsStranger-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: tarmike

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Finally completed. Congrats! :BootyTime:
The other question: What are the plans on the future game?
I'd love to play something similar to GRH.

Reactions: embed

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
A bit sad that we don't have an ending where he stays with Kate and Max (if romancing both)but alas, it is what it is.

Great game tho, really enjoyed it and has lots of replayability.

4.50 star(s) 86 Votes