Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I thought the Max content was already in it?
I had the same feeling. Might have been a mixup cause iirc the Kate content was actuall updated this time while it was in last versions notes, and last version Kate was in the notes but i think i only saw a new Max scene.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I had the same feeling. Might have been a mixup cause iirc the Kate content was actuall updated this time while it was in last versions notes, and last version Kate was in the notes but i think i only saw a new Max scene.
Max content added in 0.19 was for the standard corruption path. Max content in 0.21 is a different scene, specific for her romance path.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I only played around 10 hours of LiS and only kinda know the characters, will this introduce the characters decently?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I only played around 10 hours of LiS and only kinda know the characters, will this introduce the characters decently?
If you played 10 hours of lis then you kinda beat the game lol, and yes, the game introduces the characters in a decent way it seems to me.

Reactions: Southrim

demon79yu

Aug 20, 2021
It's an honour for me to witness such a wonderful work going to an end(y). And I'd like to know whether there will be a Kate corruption path where she has sex with others under the action of medicine/her lust?;)

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone know where/when I'd have to edit my save to see more of the VIP scenes? I keep trying to tweak my affinity and corruption values with characters to see something other than the Max romance scene, but it looks like I'm locked into that scene even if I edit the values before the party begins.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Anyone know where/when I'd have to edit my save to see more of the VIP scenes? I keep trying to tweak my affinity and corruption values with characters to see something other than the Max romance scene, but it looks like I'm locked into that scene even if I edit the values before the party begins.
I have a "Chapter Select" feature planned after finishing the game, where you will be able start the game at any day after selecting some key choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Anyone know how to get Blue is the Warmest Colour V? I dropped her off after helping her escape Nathan but didn't unlock this.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
sweet, is the corruption path complete?
Not yet. Read the dozen or so posts above. The game's developer keeps you updated on what the game's status is. And he releases information very regularly. In addition, on Discord and Patreon you have the most information about the game.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I'm on a good guy run and need to decide whether to accept Religion-Girl's feelings. What are the ramifications of picking a girl in regards to other girls for a nice run specifically?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Status Update

Hi folks!

Just a quick status update about yet another partial update on the way. This time, it will include a scene for the polyamory path.
Content is almost done and the release will be posted later this week.

See ya!
Peace!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Lust is Stranger 0.22

Hi folks!
Here's the release of version 0.22! This build adds the VIP area sequence for the "polyamory" path.

It's yet another entry in the sequence of smaller releases we'll have until the end of the game. Notice you won't find much new content unless the MC is romancing both girls. However, the new scene will be available in the gallery for anyone who reached the start of the VIP area sequence.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added VIP area sequence for the "polyamory" route
- Added new hot scene to the gallery
- Misc bug fixes

As always, post bugs found here or in the discord channel

See ya!
Peace!

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
How do I do the polyamory route? I think I'm stuck with the Kate route so I want to restart and get it right but I want to know what I need to do

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes