Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Nice projection, lad.
I like to think that the people in this forum are adults and mature (no) and not the same losers from Twitter or Reddit whose only argument is "projection" I see that is not the case.

Don't take a joking comment to heart, man, life is two days ;).

Reactions: Southrim

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I like to think that the people in this forum are adults and mature (no) and not the same losers from Twitter or Reddit whose only argument is "projection" I see that is not the case.

Don't take a joking comment to heart, man, life is two days ;).
I call it as it is. Don't get butt hurt over me being right.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I changed computers after the "Adele" update and lost my save in the transfer. So now I'm simply enjoying the gallery till the full game is out before starting over.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
I changed computers after the "Adele" update and lost my save in the transfer. So now I'm simply enjoying the gallery till the full game is out before starting over.
Do you have access to the old data drive? The Appdata folder is the most important thing to export these days, not to drop directly into the new user folder, but because all the settings and saves for stuff are in there.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
ooooh after playing a while this is less straighfoward than I imagined, gonna leave it in the backlog until its finished, seems like a pain to do a replay each update
good luck dev

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Why not give it a try and find out ? ;)
Men are not only afterthoughts here, the MC model is literally an unnamed LiS background character used as tool for retelling the girls' stories (it's a parody)

Also, lesbian tag is missing although it's not the main focus
Point still stands. This is the equivilant of doing a Brokeback Mountain parody with nothing but man on woman sex. It's not what the franchise is known for.

It looks like it's well done, but I'd want a Life is Strange game to go heavy on the yuri and have straight sex be something you could opt out of.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Umm...I just didnt like the broadcasting to the whole school part. Perhaps a "disable the cameras" or watch them by yourself would be easy to implement? Or maybe MC joins Brooke and Juliette in there with the cameras off, hehe.

It does seem odd that we didnt get a direct participation option for that scene. My MC got sexy times with both Juliet and Brooke before so I dont have a problem with them together with the incense, and even setting up the other two girls together paid off for the MC with a threesome. That outcome was great IMO.

Anyways, it would be easy to add an option to force a dominated Victoria let you in the VIP area without triggering any of those scenes. Might add it later.
That sounds good too.

I honestly can't see why it's so jarring. Screwing her himself or selling her are both deceiving/evil options for the MC, it's just a choice between doing it personally or earning some money in the process.

MC doesn't care about Victoria.
It's made clear from the very beginning. You can't even gain affinity with her, only break her attitude.
Doing it personally makes all the difference honestly. Victory being MC's personal bitch/slut hits different than whoring her out.
You could say I am self inserting and maybe you would be right.

Thats just I play games most of the time and also this isnt a kinetic novel and you gave us options for a reason. MC might not care either way, sure, but you had to be thinking of what players would enjoy to some extent when giving us so many different scenarios, and you made it really easy to correct paths with the availability of rift energy. I appreciate that a lot btw.

I'm not gonna go into the ntr argument, so lets just say I prefer that things go a certain way and you have done an awesome job at providing that IMO, so no reason not to here. People can makeup whatever philosophy about the game content and whoever is free to agree or disagree. All I'm sayin is more options = good.

Your father cucked you by having sex with your mom.
As an incest game enjoyer myself, thats a cheeky comment you throw at a deserving angry incest game enjoyer when the situation calls for it. I have done so myself because honestly some of them are ridiculous. But this ain't it bud. I'm sure you can come up with a better counter argument.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Your father cucked you by having sex with your mom.
Depends. Does the story shows the son as having romantic feelings for his mom and gets jealous everytime his father fucks her? If you say it doesn't matter, then you don't understand what NTR/cuckoldry is.

meme_Lordo

Mar 3, 2021
I'm still concerned about the Polygamous trait. Is MC will have to choose only between Kate/Max route, or we will gain and additional encounter/route with a scene if we manage to gain them both?

Reactions: Ifllslonly

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly, I wasn't hoping for a Kate/Max ending.

I wanted the Max/Chloe ending... oh well.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly, I wasn't hoping for a Kate/Max ending.

I wanted the Max/Chloe ending... oh well.
There's another game that pairs them at the end. It's called... Life is Strange, I think.

In seriousness, I think the creator didn't choose them for the threesome because they're already the canon couple, aside from the whole life or death choice part. As far as other games with them goes, there is also Love is Strange, where you play as Max and have 4 love routes, one of which is Chloe, and maybe Life is Isekai? I know of it but haven't played it.

In my opinion, I'm fine with it, because Max and Kate are the two nicest girls in the cast already, and Chloe actively ticks a lot of my "hard pass" checklist. Irresponsible, bad attitude, drug dealing/using, armsleeve tattoo, daddy issues, etc. Nope, I'm out. OnlyFlans seems right up her alley.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes