Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I mean, not really? Goons Raid Her can be played entirely without anyone but you being with her.
yeah I never said it can't be played that way, but if you want sex scenes with the MC you have to wait until the last chapters if i'm not wrong.

It's kinda like good girl gone bad you can choose to no have sex with anyone a remain pure but It gets boring.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
yeah I never said it can't be played that way, but if you want sex scenes with the MC you have to wait until the last chapters if i'm not wrong.

It's kinda like good girl gone bad you can choose to no have sex with anyone a remain pure but It gets boring.
You can talk Lara into sex in the Computer Room scene after you finish her first mission. It counts as a corruption scene, so it's not on a pure Romance route, but it's still possible. Technically there are 3 with her. That one, the main one and then that leads into the threesome. I just wish he had done a full scene with Sam at the end.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1708269259358.png
Status Update

Hi folks!
Just another quick status update here to say I'm already working in another of the VIP area scenes, this time for players that reached one of the romance paths.
We are creeping towards the end of the game one scene at a time. This one will be released probably in about a week.

See you soon!
Peace!

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Maybe is not strictly "NTR", as mildly "romantic" interactions are only possible with a couple girls or possibly just Max, but from players perspective that 0.18 choice it's at very least an intrussive and inconsistent sharing kink, for fist time in the game development. My MC is definitively interested in all girls, mostly not "romantically" but have been working in having as many girls as possible for himself, stopped other girls to be abused by others, etc, I even avoided giving the most hardcore pics to the psycho teacher (waiting to a future version in which could be mandatory or something bad would happen, I'm afraid), there are zero interactions or dialogue choices in my playthrough suggesting my MC would accept sharing any of his girls, until 0.18...

That's the thing, this is the first time that seems that "sharing"/publicly degrading the girls is mandatory in a hard or a soft way, that's the only choice. In my playthrough MC corrupted all the girls for himself, the only "degradation" was an intimate one with the girls and MC alone and my MC didn't allow any cuckoldry with the director, the psycho professor, the drug dealer, the stalker boy, the art critics, etc. Since 0.18 however for first time in Lust is Stranger development we lack an option for the exclusive "harem" (or just "MC-centric") route or a clear indication by the developer that would exist in the future. We must let Victoria to be fucked by the ultra-cringe boy (cut one of Victoria legs, would be less sadistic) or betray the girls, force them fuck each other and share the video with all other students...

That mandatory sharing-kink choice completely broke the route that many players chose months, years ago. It's inconsistent and even "anti-erotic" for many players, as some other users comments suggest.
I added this warning at the start of the game some time ago:
1708339824743.png

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
View attachment 3367989
But you still add Content for the Love Path?
I don't like NTR in any way but everyone want's a different outcome,
you added Corruption + Love, for me "Love" say no "NTR" and Corruption everything else.
Anyway I love this Game but I play only my way of thinking, even with this Warning

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
But you still add Content for the Love Path?
I don't like NTR in any way but everyone want's a different outcome,
you added Corruption + Love, for me "Love" say no "NTR" and Corruption everything else.
Anyway I love this Game but I play only my way of thinking, even with this Warning
Not to start the eternal NTR ontology discussion again but, strictly speaking, there's no Netorare/Netorase in the game (there's simply no path where a protagonist's love interest have sex with other people).
There's only a Netori sub-plot (Warren/Max)

It's just not trying to be a harem game (because I'm not fan of the genre).

Anyways, it would be easy to add an option to force a dominated Victoria let you in the VIP area without triggering any of those scenes. Might add it later.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Not to start the eternal NTR ontology discussion again but, strictly speaking, there's no Netorare/Netorase in the game (there's simply no path where a protagonist's love interest have sex with other people).

Anyways, it would be easy to add an option to force a dominated Victoria let you in the VIP area without triggering any of those scenes. Might add it later.
For these guys it will always be ntr because they always self insert themselves into the games. a bit masochistic behavior if you ask.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017

Some people don't make a distinction between "love interest" and "woman you can fuck" and want everyone the MC can be horizontal with to only be for him. I understand, the game is pretty clear that everyone else is just a fun encounter, the only potential endgames are Max and/or Kate, but it do be like that. That's why you get weirdness like son MC games getting tagged with netorare if their dad dares to make a move on their mom.

I'll say that I'm a big hearted softie, so I actually did basically play it that way. Didn't make Victoria bone other people, set up the minions with each other, sent Chloe on her way, broke reality for the One True Threesome, and so on. I even gave David a break and made my main playthough one where he didn't get caught peeping, because I just want everyone to be happy, regardless of their past sins. Might even stick with Kate and set up Max and Warren for my final playthough. I want to thank you for making those paths possible and the animation and storytelling so fucking hot. Took me two months to play to the end of current content, because I kept, uh, getting delayed.

I ultimately hooked up Juliet and Brooke because I think they can recover better than Victoria (sorry David), but if there's a third path, I think I'd prefer it.

I wanted to ask, without trying to figure out what the ending will be, will there be a Rachel encounter somewhere in there?

Last edited:

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
That warning didn't prepare players for MC lacking suddenly a specific personality option that he had previously. You added some specific option in every single relevant choice before 0.18 and for many players their MC always had fun directly with the girls instead pimp/publicly shame them. So it's about internal consistency in your MC development and players playthroughs, not about "self inserting too much".

Additionally it's about personal preferences of course. The same way some people will never enjoy futanari, furry/scaly or scat content some others will never enjoy public shaming, sharing, whoring or even something as mild as "public fucking". No rational person would complain about some game focused on reptile-men shitting on furry-women feet offering exactly that in some specific update, those that don't enjoy that shit, simply ignore the game and move on, to try others.

Your game however never focused on public shaming or whoring exclusively but consistently offered an option for MC to interact directly with the girls, instead pimp them: With Kate and the principal, Victoria in the gloryhole, Chloe and the drug dealer, Victoria again in the Art Gallery, etc. Why in the world the MC (not me, the completely different fictional character who fucked all those girls) would suddently prefer to offer Victoria to the creature from the Abyss or make Juliet and Brooke fuck each other and publicly shame them when he has been chosing to fuck all the girls himself until now in many players playthroughs?

I think this is a pretty reasonable thing to expect in any game adult or not, specially if story focused and full of dialogue choices and character development: some minimal consistency in MC actions and options.

Last edited:

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Why in the world the MC (not me, the completely different fictional character who fucked all those girls) would suddently prefer to offer Victoria to the creature from the Abyss or make Juliet and Brooke fuck each other and publicly shame them when he has been chosing to fuck all the girls himself until now in many players playthroughs?
The MC doesn't not suddenly decides to start any of those actions. The girls were the ones who had agency during that quest, and they were the ones planning and acting to public shame each other. The MC just picks one side to help in the dispute because either option would help him towards his listed objective at the moment: gain access to the VIP area. MC just does what he does in every quest: manipulates people and environment to achieve the current goal

MC is not omnipotent. Shit can happen in the world out of his sphere of influence (including good ol' lesbian dom and ugly bastard scenes ;) )

I can't grasp the concept of "sharing" a woman you don't have a romantic interest with, but if it bothers so much people maybe there should be an option to skip the scenes.

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
The girls were the ones who had agency during that quest, and they were the ones planning and acting to public shame each other. The MC just picks one side to help in the dispute because either option would help him towards his listed objective at the moment: gain access to the VIP area. MC just does what he does in every quest: manipulates people and environment to achieve the current goal
I like the girls having agency or things happening without MC control but the problem is what options MC has to react to those events instead and 0.18 options seem pretty inconsistent with how he acted previously: In past events MC always had an option to do the dirty work personally. Offering an option for MC entering the showers with Victoria (even consensually now that she can be so submissive) or an option for MC proposing Victoria to deceive the other girls and "pretend to be a victim as well" with an "incidental" threesome with MC or even some option to deceive them all into "accidentally" enter in the showers for a lesbian threesome (and in those two last options again a choice to share or not the video) would be as manipulative and effective for his objective, but also proactive and consistent with that specific personality you offered in old events. How the guy that decided to go the gloryhole with Victoria, persuade Brooke that groping her was a good option to enhance the fake video, convince Chloe to have sex as fake boyfriend to trick the security guy, etc, could become so apathetic to just allow Victoria (the newly "submissive" Victoria, not less) to be fucked by the fat guy or follow Victoria orders and betray the other girls publicly shaming them (passively), instead trying a personal dirty work route as in every other past event?

I can't grasp the concept of "sharing" a woman you don't have a romantic interest with
That's very odd to me, honestly. Exclusivity, rarity, individual control, privacy and many other attractive elements of that kind of "I will do it personally" MC route can be all purely sexually focused preferences in real life lacking any romantic involvement, pretty common ones I would say.

I suggested before how all this is more obvious in games with darker settings than LiS, as the erotic rpg focused on slavery I mentioned in a previous comment in which fans still avoid all "sharing content", including selling any slave, despite how wild is the world and despite many of them enjoy the most sadistic and degradant actions with slaves. Those players lack any "romantic interest" in those simple fucktoy slave npcs without any deep personality, but they prefer the personal and private approach yet.

Ps. I still like this game a lot, I have followed its entire development and helped a bit as one of its patrons. I say all this as a fan disappointed with that specific choice, not as a casual hater.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The MC doesn't not suddenly decides to start any of those actions. The girls were the ones who had agency during that quest, and they were the ones planning and acting to public shame each other. The MC just picks one side to help in the dispute because either option would help him towards his listed objective at the moment: gain access to the VIP area. MC just does what he does in every quest: manipulates people and environment to achieve the current goal

MC is not omnipotent. Shit can happen in the world out of his sphere of influence (including good ol' lesbian dom and ugly bastard scenes ;) )

I can't grasp the concept of "sharing" a woman you don't have a romantic interest with, but if it bothers so much people maybe there should be an option to skip the scenes.
Pretty sure Victoria doesn't have any agency when it comes to who she's gonna suck during the "glory hole diner" event. MC can tricked Jefferson—like what Victoria wanted— or MC can screw her over by pretending to be Jeff or call a bunch of randos to enjoy her service. Considering you provided an option to not have Vic doing the dirty with other people, it's obviously jarring now you suddenly don't have the option anymore.

Since you also said that you might give the option to skip the "sharing" scenes or prevent her from doing them completely, then why not give it in the first place? If it could be avoided, then it's not mandatory to happen, right?

Reactions: battali0n

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Why is there always one guy who wants harem, even though there's like a billion other boring games that do that? Just go play that ffs.
Not wanting to share a character you're interested in ≠ wanting a harem, especially when the game gives you the option to prevent that early on.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Pretty sure Victoria doesn't have any agency when it comes to who she's gonna suck during the "glory hole diner" event. MC can tricked Jefferson—like what Victoria wanted— or MC can screw her over by pretending to be Jeff or call a bunch of randos to enjoy her service. Considering you provided an option to not have Vic doing the dirty with other people, it's obviously jarring now you suddenly don't have the option anymore.
I honestly can't see why it's so jarring. Screwing her himself or selling her are both deceiving/evil options for the MC, it's just a choice between doing it personally or earning some money in the process.

MC doesn't care about Victoria.
It's made clear from the very beginning. You can't even gain affinity with her, only break her attitude.

Since you also said that you might give the option to skip the "sharing" scenes or prevent her from doing them completely, then why not give it in the first place? If it could be avoided, then it's not mandatory to happen, right?
Priorities.
Also, you already have the option to snitch Juliet and Brooke's plan to spare Victoria (not sure if a lesbian scene also means "sharing" though)

Not wanting to share a character you're interested in ≠ wanting a harem, especially when the game gives you the option to prevent that early on.
"a character you're interested in" = self inserting

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
MC doesn't care about Victoria.
It's made clear from the very beginning. You can't even gain affinity with her, only break her attitude.
It's not about whether MC considers Vic an LI or not. It's about taking away an option available in the beginning for no reason. Yes, yes, priorities and resources and stuff. Just don't be surprised when folks are disappointed you take away a path.
"a character you're interested in" = self inserting
That's still not wanting a harem, and interested in her doesn't always mean self inserting. Ever thought of players trying a playthrough where Vic isn't shared? Some players just like to experiment with the game's options, you know. When you give the option to prevent sharing early on only to take it away later, surely you can see players getting disappointed.

Reactions: Eland51298
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes