chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I love the architect's works in general, but he has the tendency to write the story sloppy approaching the end. The female characters at the begining are relatable and then suddenly they became mindless slut. I don't see why Max would jump on MC's cock all of a sudden while she has a boyfriend. If seduced somehow maybe more reasonalbe.

• Haha
Reactions: JustSomeRandoo

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Don't get me wrong, I love the architect's works in general, but he has the tendency to write the story sloppy approaching the end. The female characters at the begining are relatable and then suddenly they became mindless slut. I don't see why Max would jump on MC's cock all of a sudden while she has a boyfriend. If seduced somehow maybe more reasonalbe.
In the corruption route, you've been corrupting her the entire game, even fingering her in public and all that, I haven't played this update but everything from the beginning pointed to that.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I kind of wish there was a non-ntr way of getting Kate into the VIP area, but whatever.
Wouldn't that be added on the romance route i assume? depending on player choices so far only the corruption side of this update has been released.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: andafer

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Wouldn't that be added on the romance route i assume? depending on player choices so far only the corruption side of this update has been released.
What I mean is, I've corrupted Victoria into my bitch and I haven't let anyone else be with her, but suddenly I have to let the fat kid fuck her or I have to betray the two hotties that I've already been with and have their video be shown to the entire school. Yes objectively, the lesbian scene is better but it still feels like they'll be pissed off later.

What does Renegade vs Patreon do i am new to the game?
Paragon is better for the Romance routes, you'll be sweeter to the girls and naturally be more likeable.
Renegade is better for the corruption routes, you'll auto say things in certain sections that make you seem like a dick and you'll have an easier time corrupting girls with more renegade points allowing you to pick far dirtier options later on.

Right now Max has a romance route and 2 corruption routes (slut for you, slut for you but dating Warren)
Kate has a romance and corruption (which you can keep tame or push further depending on what you want)
Chloe doesn't really have a romance route, it's more like neutral or corruption. Even though you have sex with her on the neutral one. The corruption has her being fucked by Nathan or Frank and you can do her as well.
Brooke and Juliet don't really have routes, they just have scenarios you can participate in, but you can treat them differently depending on your P/R.
Victoria has Sub/Corruption route or a Dom/Neutral route. You can choose how far you wanna push her, and you can spend the whole game making her into a whore who fucks multiple people for you.
Taylor and Courtney only really have one path, but it forks if you decide to fuck Courtney yourself in the showers and betray Taylor. Personally I think the outcome is better if you don't.

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I wouldn't call it ntr since the mc doesn't give a damn and well those routes are about morally degrading the girls and the mc is more of a device to achieve that goal. but I understand what you're saying I guess.

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
I wouldn't call it ntr since the mc doesn't give a damn

Maybe is not strictly "NTR", as mildly "romantic" interactions are only possible with a couple girls or possibly just Max, but from players perspective that 0.18 choice it's at very least an intrussive and inconsistent sharing kink, for fist time in the game development. My MC is definitively interested in all girls, mostly not "romantically" but have been working in having as many girls as possible for himself, stopped other girls to be abused by others, etc, I even avoided giving the most hardcore pics to the psycho teacher (waiting to a future version in which could be mandatory or something bad would happen, I'm afraid), there are zero interactions or dialogue choices in my playthrough suggesting my MC would accept sharing any of his girls, until 0.18...

well those routes are about morally degrading the girls and the mc is more of a device to achieve that goal
That's the thing, this is the first time that seems that "sharing"/publicly degrading the girls is mandatory in a hard or a soft way, that's the only choice. In my playthrough MC corrupted all the girls for himself, the only "degradation" was an intimate one with the girls and MC alone and my MC didn't allow any cuckoldry with the director, the psycho professor, the drug dealer, the stalker boy, the art critics, etc. Since 0.18 however for first time in Lust is Stranger development we lack an option for the exclusive "harem" (or just "MC-centric") route or a clear indication by the developer that would exist in the future. We must let Victoria to be fucked by the ultra-cringe boy (cut one of Victoria legs, would be less sadistic) or betray the girls, force them fuck each other and share the video with all other students...

That mandatory sharing-kink choice completely broke the route that many players chose months, years ago. It's inconsistent and even "anti-erotic" for many players, as some other users comments suggest.

Reactions: drone4of2

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Maybe is not strictly "NTR", as mildly "romantic" interactions are only possible with a couple girls or possibly just Max, but from players perspective that 0.18 choice it's at very least an intrussive and inconsistent sharing kink, for fist time in the game development. My MC is definitively interested in all girls, mostly not "romantically" but have been working in having as many girls as possible for himself, stopped other girls to be abused by others, etc, I even avoided giving the most hardcore pics to the psycho teacher (waiting to a future version in which could be mandatory or something bad would happen, I'm afraid), there are zero interactions or dialogue choices in my playthrough suggesting my MC would accept sharing any of his girls, until 0.18...

That's the thing, this is the first time that seems that "sharing"/publicly degrading the girls is mandatory in a hard or a soft way, that's the only choice. In my playthrough MC corrupted all the girls for himself, the only "degradation" was an intimate one with the girls and MC alone and my MC didn't allow any cuckoldry with the director, the psycho professor, the drug dealer, the stalker boy, the art critics, etc. Since 0.18 however for first time in Lust is Stranger development we lack an option for the exclusive "harem" (or just "MC-centric") route or a clear indication by the developer that would exist in the future. We must let Victoria to be fucked by the ultra-cringe boy (cut one of Victoria legs, would be less sadistic) or betray the girls, force them fuck each other and share the video with all other students...

That mandatory sharing-kink choice completely broke the route that many players chose months, years ago. It's inconsistent and even "anti-erotic" for many players, as some other users comments suggest.
I guess it's just the dev's way of writing their games, in goons raid her is "worse" (if you don't like that kind of content) in that game the mc doesn't have sex with Lara until the last chapters and if you want to be in the corruption route you have to make Lara a slut who fucks everything that moves, all their games are more or less like that except for the first hack' n stalk (however in one of the endings there is also "sharing")

I see those routes as the akabur games where you turn girls into whores and that's the fun, without feelings and things like that.

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
Well thank you very much for the example because I was just starting Goons Raid lol. Yeah a game focusing exclusively in whoring women for other characters is not my thing.

without feelings and things like that.
But it's not about "feelings", romance is far from a priority for me in adult games, it's just that sharing or whoring characters is anti-erotic for some people, much more if MC can't even enjoy the characters himself as you say for Goons Raid.

Let me put another dark game as example to make you understand how far from romantic is all this and how involve a lot of people with similar preferences. Do you know Masters of Raana? It's a dark slave master game. It's a pure "sandbox" (or more accurately open world) rpg full of stats in html, there is not much story, dialogue choices, sentiments (besides stats to manage) or romance apart from few short unique quests and the game main focus is in interactions instead dialogue choices. You can buy, capture, sell, punish, educate, train or abuse the slaves in several forms and assign different jobs to the slaves, including making them fight in an arena for the upper class or force them to be prostitutes or worse... "floor crawlers", basically living to suck every male present in the house.
Well, in all that context, dark, harsh and focused on mechanics and stats there is a numerous group of fans, including patrons that ask constantly for more room for slaves because there are limits and they don't want to sell any slave at all despite that's supposedly some of the main points of the game (capture, train and sell) and some explain how they avoid many other game options as prostitute, or floor crawler "job" for their slaves, etc, not by any special feelings, but because they don't enjoy sharing their slaves with others. It's not about feelings but a specific erotic preference, for many people the spice in adult games mostly or only exist with personal interaction, via MC.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I guess it's just the dev's way of writing their games, in goons raid her is "worse" (if you don't like that kind of content) in that game the mc doesn't have sex with Lara until the last chapters and if you want to be in the corruption route you have to make Lara a slut who fucks everything that moves, all their games are more or less like that except for the first hack' n stalk (however in one of the endings there is also "sharing")

I see those routes as the akabur games where you turn girls into whores and that's the fun, without feelings and things like that.
I mean, not really? Goons Raid Her can be played entirely without anyone but you being with her. That's the same kind of point I and the other guy were trying to make. The scene makes that literally impossible.

Now, the difference here is that according to Samuel if we stay in this universe after the collision, time will basically rewind and everything that happened will get undone so (but hopefully there's some repeating events in the ending), so maybe it really doesn't matter what happens from now on. I guess I should have just made Victoria the town whore and not tried to make every girl exclusively mine.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
I have now played up to the gallery and was able to avoid the NTR completely, although there was always an option where I could, for example. I could present Victoria to others for money or sell Chloe for a few drugs, but I never did that.
Victoria is a complete sub for me, I hope I don't have to make her available to others.
Both Kate and Max are currently on romance, I also took Taylor with me and didn't leave her to Cortney.

So should I wait for the next update now?
I read that only the non-romance route is currently available

Reactions: andafer

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I have now played up to the gallery and was able to avoid the NTR completely, although there was always an option where I could, for example. I could present Victoria to others for money or sell Chloe for a few drugs, but I never did that.
Victoria is a complete sub for me, I hope I don't have to make her available to others.
Both Kate and Max are currently on romance, I also took Taylor with me and didn't leave her to Cortney.

So should I wait for the next update now?
I read that only the non-romance route is currently available
There's nothing for the Max, Kate or Max/Kate romance routes at the Party currently.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes