RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Stupid walkthrough was unclear about when to smoke before the Kate/Max confrontation, so I did it too early and now I have to start the game completely over.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1707077933208.png
Hi folks!

Here's the release of version 0.19. This build adds part of the first route of the VIP area sequences.

As I posted earlier, all new scenes will vary depending on previous choices taken during the game. So please, notice that you won't find much new content in this version unless you're playing a "no romance" route.

However, even if you're playing a romance route, the new hot scene can be viewed in the gallery by anyone who reached the VIP area with the latest "Best Served Cold" trophies.

Also, notice no new save points will be added from now on until the final release, as there's some content to be added in-between these new scenes.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added VIP area sequence for the no-romance route
- Added new hot scene to the gallery
- Trophy "Is It Avoidable? II" is now unlockable
- Misc bug fixes

See ya!
Peace!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Good for you that you waited because it was patched twice.

[DOWNLOAD]
[MEGA]
[GOFILE]
* GOFILE won't force non premium users to wait to complete more than 1GB download, however, its link is temporary and will expire after some time

* Edit: bug fix 0.19.2 patch posted

As always, post bugs found in the comments or at the discord channel. Max/OSX version comes a few days later

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
so there's 3 paths for the 0.19 scene?
1/ missionary sex and it ends
2/ you cuck her bf while he watches and he gets mocked by Victoria then it ends
3/ threesome that ends as soon as Kate is invited to join in ?

Also if you want solo Kate scene you need to stop her from taking the drug + not have Max as a GF

H content wise this update is very weak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorund

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i took a break a couple years ago waiting for this game to progress. always loved goons raid her, and was excited when he started this life is strange game. and I can say this game does have a lot of content now. amazing game. glad to see game with 2 routes good paragon route or evil renegade route.

love both routes. I prefer going down Red route. which leads to more of my style of corruption, ntr / swinging / sharing route.

solsa

May 9, 2018
Is the new scene with max and MC suppose to stop when their banging half way without finishing?

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes