hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I think the_architect is into NTR...
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Jaizers27

Jan 25, 2022
I really hope this event isn't just either "lez go" or "whore her out." The best way to distract Victoria is to invite her to the lockers and dick her in the ass yourself. Maybe all of them together, then broadcast it so everyone's distracted. Make sure to tell Max to bring in Kate somewhere in there.
yeah, this! also maybe sabotage brooke and juliet's live stream thingy, so max and kate doesnt see it, otherways its both moral failure for mc; betray brooke and juliet, or let victoria get raped. sheesh its a tough one

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure how this game escaped my notice for so long, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It has an eroticism and intimacy that very few games capture, using breaths and moans and puffs of air or trickles of moisture and twitches and zoom levels and... you get it. It reminds me a lot of Pusooy without all their limitations and legacy habits.

If I can't manage a MC/Kate/Max throuple, I will be sad. Understanding, but sad.

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Not sure how this game escaped my notice for so long, but I'm thorough enjoying it. It has an eroticism and intimacy that very few games capture, using breaths and moans and puffs of air or trickles of moisture and twitches and zoom levels and... you get it. It reminds me a lot of Pusooy without all their limitations and legacy habits.

If I can't manage a MC/Kate/Max throuple, I will be sad. Understanding, but sad.
You can and you will.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Nope to either as I can play h264/h265 even AV1 just fine, and literally out of nearly 1400 games here in F95 (and about 1300 other games from GOG that I have) NONE have the same problem. So nearly 3000 games and the *only* one I've seen with an issue is this one, I'll bet take the odds that it's, umm, the game. :)

As for your comment on 'Tears of the Kingdom' which I am inferring that you're talking about Legend of Zelda Tears of the kingdom? That's for nintendo swtich, not a PC game. If that runs poorly for you on switch hardware then yes. I am *NOT* using an emulator I am using a virtual machine they are different. i.e. I am NOT translating any cpu commands, that is not how vmware works.
  • Guest hardware acceleration without device passthrough is a messy pile of crap and should not be relied upon, as a general rule. Virtualbox dropped it entirely for security reasons (too easy to perform VM escapes), VMware supports it on limited APIs via VSGA but that requires hacked drivers or a workstation/server card.
  • Full PCIe device passthrough is unreliable outside workstation/server hardware. It might work, it might not, it might work sometimes and not others. It mostly depends on motherboard and GPU firmware.
  • Raw mouse input for type 2 hypervisors is also a mess and may or may not work. If you must use a type 2 VM to run the game, get a second mouse and pass through the USB port to the guest - that will let you grab raw mouse input.
Like, make no mistake, you can set up a VM that will give you a pretty good desktop experience with GPU acceleration and few hiccups. It's just not likely going to be a type 2 hypervisor on your home desktop unless you're really good with this stuff, and even then, it won't be easy.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
  • Guest hardware acceleration without device passthrough is a messy pile of crap and should not be relied upon, as a general rule. Virtualbox dropped it entirely for security reasons (too easy to perform VM escapes), VMware supports it on limited APIs via VSGA but that requires hacked drivers or a workstation/server card.
  • Full PCIe device passthrough is unreliable outside workstation/server hardware. It might work, it might not, it might work sometimes and not others. It mostly depends on motherboard and GPU firmware.
  • Raw mouse input for type 2 hypervisors is also a mess and may or may not work. If you must use a type 2 VM to run the game, get a second mouse and pass through the USB port to the guest - that will let you grab raw mouse input.
Like, make no mistake, you can set up a VM that will give you a pretty good desktop experience with GPU acceleration and few hiccups. It's just not likely going to be a type 2 hypervisor on your home desktop unless you're really good with this stuff, and even then, it won't be easy.
I *only* use server/workstation hardware, server chips (xeon/epyc); ecc, etc and have been using virtualization both production/work and at home for well over 30 years (well over 40 years if you include mainframe virtualization). 'type 2' (as vmware/others like to market it) hypervisors do not do passthrough as you indicate (well except for hardware assisted passthrough (Vt-x/amd-v/iommu)). That being said they do a good job of shared graphics call mapping.

full device passthrough (vt-d/sr-iov/etc) works rather well actually and has for a long time (well for the last 15+ years on PC, much longer on other platforms (IBM has been doing that since the 70's)).

Anyway, I run 'games' in a VM as it is only 5-10% of my 'use' of a workstation (I have *many* other items that I need to run also in VM's) anything that is 'more permanent' (opposed to transitory items like quick tasks/troubleshooting/etc) goes to my vsphere cluster or VDI cluster.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
I *only* use server/workstation hardware, server chips (xeon/epyc); ecc, etc and have been using virtualization both production/work and at home for well over 30 years (well over 40 years if you include mainframe virtualization). 'type 2' (as vmware/others like to market it) hypervisors do not do passthrough as you indicate (well except for hardware assisted passthrough (Vt-x/amd-v/iommu)). That being said they do a good job of shared graphics call mapping.
QEMU supports it, last I checked, and it's a type 2 hypervisor. KVM also supports it, but it's type 1. I think VMWare supports it, but I don't work with it so I couldn't say for certain.

Shared graphics call mapping is the messy pile of crap I was talking about because it requires special guest drivers, special host drivers, and for your guest application to limit itself to a relatively specific set of supported APIs. It's also historically been messy when using APIs in a guest that aren't supported on the host.

In any case, most VMs of either type will offer some form of USB port passthrough to get your mouse working at least.
full device passthrough (vt-d/sr-iov/etc) works rather well actually and has for a long time (well for the last 15+ years on PC, much longer on other platforms (IBM has been doing that since the 70's)).
SR-IOV on x86 wasn't really a thing until the mid teens, unless my memory is failing me, and has only become a common feature on consumer gear in the last couple years. VT-D has been common significantly longer - I remember it showing up in consumer x86 gear around 2010ish.

Regardless, since you clearly know what you're doing, you should be well aware of the limits of host/guest GPU API call translation. It's not the developer's fault that a unity feature relies on a call that's not well supported by that mess of a system, and frankly expecting them to fix it is kind of silly. You can try forcing unity to use a different API - if there's an issue with a specific DirectX call not getting translated or handled correctly, OpenGL might work better.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Sadly people self insert too much in this games
I blame devs for letting players name their protagonist. It basically invites you to see yourself as the main character, which makes players insert themselves (get it??), then when devs want to push some boundaries (like here with Victoria) players get upset.

The whole thing could be avoided. That being said, I'm still not letting Vicki get raped by some fat loser.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I get why humiliating Victoria is one of the go to choices consistently throughout the game but you can also have an extremely damaging effect on her confidence over the course of the game. Having the option of subjecting her to a glory hole gang bang and letting a pair of pedophile art critics have their way with her was brutal enough, but drugging her and subjecting to her a character who is made out to be consistently pathetic and honestly kind of a little slow in his handful of appearances in Lust is Stranger is a bit much... especially since he already had a go during the gloryhole stuff. Feels like The Architect might be fulfilling a few revenge fantasies on high school bullies.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I get why humiliating Victoria is one of the go to choices consistently throughout the game but you can also have an extremely damaging effect on her confidence over the course of the game. Having the option of subjecting her to a glory hole gang bang and letting a pair of pedophile art critics have their way with her was brutal enough, but drugging her and subjecting to her a character who is made out to be consistently pathetic and honestly kind of a little slow in his handful of appearances in Lust is Stranger is a bit much... especially since he already had a go during the gloryhole stuff. Feels like The Architect might be fulfilling a few revenge fantasies on high school bullies.
The game focused on corruption has... Corruption... It's SO over..

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes