fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm. Anyone else loosing the ability to click on anything or select menu options after finishing the current content? I am, I've had to task manager kill the app twice now. In case it matters I also had to install the patch to allow the cafe content after not selecting to do so from her sitting on the bench.

Until I actually finish the content I am still able to use the mouse and menu options - but it breaks as soon as I finish the content.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
As a fan of the Architect's previous works, I have to admit I'm not a big fan of this project.
Same dude :cry: As much as i'm in love free roam games, this games characters are too... Idk how to say, not appealing enough maybe?. Yes i know it is Life is stamge's parody game but doesn't matter game looks very poor in quality. I love The Architect and his games but i gotta say, this one was a big dissapointment for me :cry:

But if he is not doing this game for money, just doing it for fun/self-enjoyment. He should never quit what he is doing. He deserves this "fun" with his last 3 games (y)

SammE

Feb 19, 2018
Love the Life is Strange games and this looks like a very ambition project and has some very interesting systems in it. Loving it so far keep up the good work architect!

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Same dude :cry: As much as i'm in love free roam games, this games characters are too... Idk how to say, not appealing enough maybe?. Yes i know it is Life is stamge's parody game but doesn't matter game looks very poor in quality. I love The Architect and his games but i gotta say, this one was a big dissapointment for me :cry:

But if he is not doing this game for money, just doing it for fun/self-enjoyment. He should never quit what he is doing. He deserves this "fun" with his last 3 games (y)
As much as I disagree with you, this is an open thread and you shouldn't get shit on for stating your opinion. Personally as someone who is quite familiar with the LiS franchise, this game is brilliant. I hope he stays with it for a long time.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Same, life is strange is a good game and this will be too. It's already really fun to play and it's in very early development. There will be a lot of people interested in this

Reactions: SiuKim
Oct 24, 2017
Same. I really do not know what drove him to use this boring setting. I hoped he would return to his flagship series, Hack N Stalk. Life is strange is just boring with no interesting models. Tomb raider was good because everyone loves Lara.
While I agree that Hack 'N Stalk is definitely the best work he's done (especially part 2), I don't find this setting boring. Tomb Raider was. The whole corrupt one girl or play as a girl thing didn't do well.

Reactions: SiuKim

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
someone write a quick guide !
how to get int points ? char points ? how to convince the girl in bathroom to take video with mc ?
!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
someone write a quick guide !
how to get int points ? char points ? how to convince the girl in bathroom to take video with mc ?
!!!!!
If you have played the game you will know that the points system is explained to you and the advice I give you is to read up on it.

Reactions: SpecLurker

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
scenes i found :
take a peek at a dude molesting a girl
touch nerd girl tits
get a handjob or touch church girl pussy no climax since you get interrupted.

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
I feel like I am always missing something. Just now I came to know that i can get intelligence points early . Needs walkthrough

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
The features you've added in this game are really cool, and even being able to walk around campus is such a cool thing. It's like I'm playing Life is Strange but 18+ rated.

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
Absolutely perfect game, hope it not goes abandoned, there could be so much content in future and be best Architects game.

What is super annoying is that convincing minigame, you should slow up the wheel a bit, we're not a monkeys and it's very hard to click at right time at correct picture and makes player getting angry and hateful instead having fun playing.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes