fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Status Update

1622474475712.png

Hi folks!

Just a quick status update here. I finished the planned content and now I just need a little time to integrate, polish and properly test what I have.
I believe I'll be able to post a new release before the end of this week.

See you soon,
Peace !

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Lust is Stranger (v0.3.2)

144,9mb

Hi folks!
Here's the build of version 0.3.2. It adds some interactive content and new characters to a couple of new areas. The build of corruption / affinity will now start to make a difference in another close encounter with a certain character.
There's also few tweaks on previous content, including some valuable items randomly scattered around locations and a tool that you can buy at Justin's shop that helps to find them (and profit).
I wish these updates were a little bigger, but this realtime 3D sucker demands a lot of tweaking to look fairly acceptable, and drives to the sky my OCD level of detail nitpicking.
As always, post any bugs find here and I will post a linux / mac osx version in a couple of days.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added initial interactive content and new characters to the Campus and Boys Dormitory area
- Added "Treasure Detector" to Justin's store, used to easily locate 'lost' valuable items spread around some locations
- Added Player Room stub (use consumables, start post-class events)
- Added first post-class event at the Two Whales Diner
- Fixed bugs (and probably added others)

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
I'm currently playing the latest version now and I can't seem to trigger the post-class event.

I'm in the dorms right now but nothing is happening.

Can anyone tell what I'm missing?

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Go into your room (108) and choose the last option at the bottom.
Sorry for the vague question but I've tried that already but it says "not found yet."

I'm not sure what I'm missing. I've talked to everyone (Chloe, Warren, etc) , bought the treasure detector and everything, but it seems like I haven't found something to trigger it yet. I can't search the room because I don't even know how to trigger it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Milanesse

Jan 22, 2019
Nice game but had to manually set Vsync from nvidia control panel to stop my gpu from exploding. i think the ingame setting is not working.

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
Sorry for the vague question but I've tried that already but it says "not found yet."

I'm not sure what I'm missing. I've talked to everyone (Chloe, Warren, etc) , bought the treasure detector and everything, but it seems like I haven't found something to trigger it yet. I can't search the room because I don't even know how to trigger it.
did you talk to the girl sitting on the bench offering her your help?

Reactions: Tarona

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is the tech demo still the only pregnancy content in this thread? If not, does anyone know if it's planned or just in the demo?

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Entered the boys dorm, talked with a guy, and entered 108 to smoke a joint, and then nothing more to do right?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
As a fan of the Architect's previous works, I have to admit I'm not a big fan of this project. However, I will play and try to fap to it nonetheless. Lannister out.
Same. I really do not know what drove him to use this boring setting. I hoped he would return to his flagship series, Hack N Stalk. Life is strange is just boring with no interesting models. Tomb raider was good because everyone loves Lara.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes