BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Absolutely perfect game, hope it not goes abandoned, there could be so much content in future and be best Architects game.

What is super annoying is that convincing minigame, you should slow up the wheel a bit, we're not a monkeys and it's very hard to click at right time at correct picture and makes player getting angry and hateful instead having fun playing.
Totally agree on both points made.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Lust is Stranger (v0.3.2.1)

144,9mb

This is a quick patch version that fixes a bug preventing access to the special event at the player room if didn't use the option "Sit by her side" at a certain encounter.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I'm attaching a guide I've been working on. It took me a surprising amount of time to replay everything and write it all down, but it has all of the benefits/consequences of the actions that you can take in the game

If there are any mistakes let me know, but I've doubled checked pretty much all of the content. I'll likely update this per update unless a walkthrough mod or something else is created

Also, here are a few improvements that I think could make the game a little better:

1. More background music
  2. Slower minigames, the player needs more time to select the right option
  3. Nicer loading screens. Even just screenshots of the settings, like the campus, would be a nice screen to look at
  4. In some scenes, the camera angle can fly around and be in the wrong place. It changes the angle every time it's reloaded, and seem random. But reloading the save doesn’t usually fix it

Edit: I realised that I put 'pick up the trash' in the middle of the conversation, it's directly after the conversation

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2020
This game is awesome. I'm really impressed how The Architect has managed and developed LIS. The mini games are fun as hell, the storyline is pristine, and the corruption aspect of the game just makes you want to play more and more. Not going to lie, I can't wait to see more content on this in future; one of my new favorites. Keep it up!

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Hello I'm playing Hack'n Stalk right now. I have achieved almost everything except 3 things. How can I get the good and the bad end? And how do I get the one with Han solo?
I hope who can help me : (

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
Hi folks!

Sorry for the long radio silence, but I've been going through some bustling times lately !

I was able to scrape some time to start working on the next version and already have a couple of new sceneries, including the studio bunker one.

This new version will feature the start of the second day at your new home. The idea is that you'll have a certain number of days to meet characters and then a special final event will happen at the end of the week. Some quests can only be complete in two or more days, while others will only start at a specific day.

I'll post more info as soon as I can!

Peace!

got this in my email from his patreon

Apr 3, 2019
Hi folks!

Sorry for the long radio silence, but I've been going through some bustling times lately !

I was able to scrape some time to start working on the next version and already have a couple of new sceneries, including the studio bunker one.

This new version will feature the start of the second day at your new home. The idea is that you'll have a certain number of days to meet characters and then a special final event will happen at the end of the week. Some quests can only be complete in two or more days, while others will only start at a specific day.

Peace!

Thanks for sharing the info with us! Although I must say I'm not a fan of time sensitive content, it will just add pressure to the player haha

Jun 29, 2017
Hi folks!

Peace!

yay!

Also,you could get notifications on your email if you're a patreon of him (unless your conf on the page can disable notifications)

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Hi folks!

Peace!

I have a question or two related to this, does that mean the entire game will only be a week long in game, or that's just the planned content for now and then it'll be expanded on that?
If you or anyone else could find that out, it'd be appreciated
Thanks for posting the update here

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I tried the Brooke scene at the beginning 3 times and was never able to up her mood to the point where scene 4 is possible to see, it always says check fail, i think i did everything correctly for her mood to go up. What are the requirements? I had high affinity and corruption with her before the shoot. Following the evil path, hehe

Edit: I figured it out, turning off the sink. Amazing

Last edited:
Reactions: frepyou
4.50 star(s) 82 Votes