Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice idea and if it's as good as Goons Raid Her it will certainly be something to look forward to.

Reactions: laliandra

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So how does this work with the four different demos? Different dev stages or are the features separated out for now and you need all four to get the full picture?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I love Goons raid her, best TR parody game ever made, LiS have a lot of good characters, tough i'm not into pregnancy

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Just had a go and it has a lot of promise and a nice change of pace. Looking forward to seeing more from this project.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
nice, Goons turned out to be one of my favorite games ever. so i'm very optimistic about this new game :D

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
So how does this work with the four different demos? Different dev stages or are the features separated out for now and you need all four to get the full picture?
Same question.
So is the newest one a combination of the 3 tech demos? Or is it a 4th tech demo? What's the deal.

Reactions: brittC25

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Same question.
So is the newest one a combination of the 3 tech demos? Or is it a 4th tech demo? What's the deal.
more like a first initial release, the very early stages of game. there's nothing much to it, no sex or anything just simple quest do this and that though it seems kinda promising, the character model are good, character interaction are good too, but the control need to be overhauled so much since it's very clunky.

tl;dr: it just another demo

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes