herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Damn, I don't get why this gets so much praise. The animations look amateurish, the constant wobbly moving of characters during conversations as if they were drunk are making me dizzy. I can't play this for more than 5 minutes. Sorry Architect, but I'm definitely not a fan of your work.

elcamino101

Jan 23, 2019
Really, my only complaint about this game as of 0.6 is that it expects me to think "yeah, Kate waxes" instead of "obviously she would have the biggest, untrimmedest bush in Blackwell".

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
So is there a guide or something? Cause someone mentioned a face fuck, and Prescotts room and I couldnt enter any other room in the boys dorm than the MCs.

Jun 29, 2017
So is there a guide or something? Cause someone mentioned a face fuck, and Prescotts room and I couldnt enter any other room in the boys dorm than the MCs.
For the Prescott thing you need to go on your room and go into the pc. After that check the Prescott room and later you can enter the room (which is back from your room) and enter it. Remember to have at least a picklock to open the Prescott room.

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
I have just played LiS and this game catched my eyes in no time.
a surprising game with not that decent money paid,feels sorry man.
before playing,i have a question how many sex scenes there have,not meant to offend or belittle the story,but come on,an erotica should always got its essence at the first place.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hack n Stalk and Goons raid her are much better than this one. this one is filled with so unnecessary bloat and pixel hunting.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
really nice update architect.

you keep improving with the scenes in every update, the julie scene was especially very well done, there's people that don't like this game that's normal.

there's also a lot of people that love your work, i hope you don't lose passion to continue your projects, i love all of the games you did till now.

They're very different from the games that release on this platform and that's unique and good imo, i find it similiar to Room to Rent in terms of being unique.

you have a nice thing going, i would recommend you to not read every comment in this forum since you will rarely find praise for the work you do on a game, these people don't know how much time it consumes to Dev. a game like this.

Stay strong buddy as always excellent work!

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes