Rhino3333

Nov 5, 2018
What's F95zone's stance on "respect for dev"? Do they stop some games from being leaked and some games don't?

The only other game I can think of where F95zone prohibits "leak" is Pervert Action Timelapse, where the dev himself made the thread so folks would pay the $20 a month

https://f95zone.to/threads/pervert-action-timelapse-v0-35-public-bbben.25638/
I think this is one of those places where the dev can earn their respect. Great devs like the ones for Being a DIK, Leap of Faith and this one did it with quality of content and community building. S**t scammers on the other hand, get destroyed to oblivion.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Just gotta wait for Tuesday. Damn it, I have other games to play, but I've been waiting for this so badly.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I think this is one of those places where the dev can earn their respect. Great devs like the ones for Being a DIK, Leap of Faith and this one did it with quality of content and community building. S**t scammers on the other hand, get destroyed to oblivion.
indeed there are some nice developers there share theirs work without to mush delay from
patreon builds like
The Architect
some does with a month delay and i think it's ok
some doesn't even share anything beyond theirs beta builds or what it's called
like example decent monkey
he have a rellay good game but you can only get

Episode 1 v0.4 Free
but there are 3 versions now and if you want 1080 versions you must pay 20$
each month to stay updated with latest build

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
If nobody forestalls me, I'll post the link here out of respect for Dev's work, 48 hours after this post.
Please consider it's only 5 weeks (!) since last update. At other games you are waiting months or even years!

Hi folks!
View attachment 1904913

Here's the release of v0.7. This one adds the new girls dorm environment (along with another special room to explore). Some new quests are introduced, and two of them can be completed. There's also 2 new trophies (plus 1 placeholder trophy) and a new hot scene.

Despite this being the most "extended" scene in the game, I had an idea for a third branch path a few days ago, but didn't want to delay the release to include it. So you'll receive a message when you reach the point where you should create a save if you want to check it in the next release.

The new option to disable camera sway is also included to those who feels uncomfortable with it (just notice much of the "3D feeling" is due to this effect).

If you're using a save from the previous version, make sure to check the new objective (talk to the janitor for a new assignment)

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added new settings option to disable camera sway
- Added girls restroom environment
- Added new quests with one new hot scene
- Added two new trophies (and a placeholder trophy for next version)

Post any bugs found here or at the discord channel. I'm planning a small release in a few days adding the third scene path and other possible fixes. Mac/OSX version comes in a couple of days.

I hope you enjoy!
Peace!
I hope it's a gloryhole scene

chuckzix

Apr 10, 2018
how far along the development is so far? Ive been keeping my eye on this for while until there is enough to play it

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
It seems to be heavily hinted that the climax of the game will be the Vortex party on Friday, and IIRC the game starts on Monday, so that would mean 5 days total. I believe v0.7 is Day 3, Wednesday (though I don't know if the update brings the day to an end), so a simple estimate suggests the game could be 60% done.

Of course, it could be that the last days are longer, or that there'll be some additional tying up of lose ends after Friday.

Jan 15, 2018
I believe v0.7 is Day 3, Wednesday
I'm pretty sure update 0.7 still covers day 2.
Same's gonna be for update 0.8 as it will be continuation of one of the branches for the new scene, and it will have to expand further into the day.
We don't know if updated 0.8 will conclude day 2, but if I were to guess it will not.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Please support the Dev if you like the game

Post any bugs found here or at the discord channel. I'm planning a small release in a few days adding the third scene path and other possible fixes. Mac/OSX version comes in a couple of days. (The Architect)

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Please support the Dev if you like the game

lis-0.7-win64.7z

Post any bugs found here or at the discord channel. I'm planning a small release in a few days adding the third scene path and other possible fixes. Mac/OSX version comes in a couple of days. (The Architect)
Awesome Gloryhole action.
can't wait for the next update.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
What's F95zone's stance on "respect for dev"? Do they stop some games from being leaked and some games don't?

The only other game I can think of where F95zone prohibits "leak" is Pervert Action Timelapse, where the dev himself made the thread so folks would pay the $20 a month

https://f95zone.to/threads/pervert-action-timelapse-v0-35-public-bbben.25638/
F95Zone's has no stance, it all depends on the individual. If someone who subscribed to that dev decides to leak a copy of the game right away F95 will update the thread. But if nobody does, then it doesn't get updated. It's that simple.

There are lots of devs where they make the thread themselves, F95 is a good place to promote the game, but no dev has mod powers or is able to remove links once someone links it.

Reactions: cleanfeel

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How much story content does this game have? Most of the change logs is just bug fixes and little things. Also is this game plot focused or more focused on just lewd material? There really isnt a synopsis. Im guessing its just literally the plot of the original game but with lewd content throughout? About how much time does it take to play through the game start to finish?

Reactions: Cooldude17
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes