Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Bro are you high?
thats what Goons raid her was, i swear i spend the longest time looking for the way to make the butler go way.
Anyway, this one is pretty straightforward.
Are there any good sex scenes in this one? Kinda seems like a chore to play tbh

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
The new update has a good scene, don't get why you feel that the game feels like a chore to play ,dialog is decent and to the point, and has actual choices that impact the story lines and what kind of content you see. That alone makes it a pretty good game in my book.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
I didnt play the newest update so idk but from what i played it had some good groping scenes and choices that you can make.
The game is pretty straightforward forward actually.
Either corrupt some ladies or dont.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
According to the story now I think there is possible to get all the girls together and have a harem? Don't think we need to finally choose one at the end according to the plot :unsure:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
There are lots of devs where they make the thread themselves, F95 is a good place to promote the game, but no dev has mod powers or is able to remove links once someone links it.
I see...I thought thread owners can remove posts or if they ask moderators. I guess loyal fanbase DO exists. :)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
If you're missing rift points for some action, buy weed and use that to regenerate them.
Thank you for the reply. My issue is i can not find the makeup event that awards the trophie. Ive even started a new game and im still coming up blank

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Thank you for the reply. My issue is i can not find the makeup event that awards the trophie. Ive even started a new game and im still coming up blank
The "makeup" is just a reference :whistle: You need to do some things which I think was in the scene itself in order to create that "makeup" :cool:. Don't remember the specifics, might have been related to heat or renegade points, something like that.

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The "makeup" is just a reference :whistle: You need to do some things which I think was in the scene itself in order to create that "makeup" :cool:. Don't remember the specifics, might have been related to heat or renegade points, something like that.
Thank you. Managed to figure it out for some weird reason after getting the phone in the toilets the science room was still locked had to do another event before i did the phone event. Think its a bug ill pm the dev let him know

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I didnt play the newest update so idk but from what i played it had some good groping scenes and choices that you can make.
The game is pretty straightforward forward actually.
Either corrupt some ladies or dont.
There are 2 blowjob scenes, 1hj and a lot of groping IIRC.

I might be forgetting something though.

Architect's games are very straight to the point. There's some build up but very little grind.

Reactions: ltpika

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
I'm going to assume that some of these choices are only for renegade; Sunday School Reject 2/3, and Phonegate 2, same with chloe right on sabotage?

I dont remember if there is a gallery in this game, would be really nice to revisit some scenes
1657249180194.png

killbane

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone with a newer game version save for Juliet phongate scene. don't want to start over for that scene alone.
Saves posed are older version and don't work

Will be greatly appreciated

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Is the music in this game from the original Life is Strange, or from something else? And if something else, where is it from? Some of the music here is really chill, and I'd like to get a copy of it to listen to.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is the music in this game from the original Life is Strange, or from something else? And if something else, where is it from? Some of the music here is really chill, and I'd like to get a copy of it to listen to.
They are free clips downloaded from (most from indie/folk/acoustic guitar tags).

Unfortunately I lost the list I had of links for the loops currently used in the game

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
This. Makes me cry. Chloe's and Max's theme were my favorites in this game. I'll look through the link you linked later when I feel up to it.
"There are currently in our database."
A few days max. :D

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes