Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
All trophies achieved.

Pantsu Hunter is easy, anyone can do that.
Sunday School Reject I can be achieved in the Paragon route. II is a bit into the Renegade route however you can achieve it on Paragon too, and III is purely the Renegade route.
Birds Aren't Real I, II are easily achievable on either route.
Polaroid Fever I is automatic, II can be achieved on Paragon and III only on Renegade (you get some nice scenes here though apart from the simple kissing one)
You can achieve Phonegate I via any route, just make offer Chloe to help with the competition on day 1 itself, I made a mistake did it on day 2 glitching my entire save from Phonegate (as transition to day 3 isn't implemented yet). Phonegate II would require a Renegade route probs.
Paths of Glory I, II, III, IV can be done in either route but be warned that the game ends right after your choice, so make a savegame here to try out the other paths.

No doubt this will be a great game once complete although I wonder how long that'd take considering this has been WIP since 1.5yrs

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
No doubt this will be a great game once complete although I wonder how long that'd take considering this has been WIP since 1.5yrs
Well to be fair the dev started with a different prototype so this version is actually not that long in development,
they also took a break for a few months.

This is one of the few devs here i absolutely trust because they have a very good track record and never disappoint.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Well to be fair the dev started with a different prototype so this version is actually not that long in development,
they also took a break for a few months.

This is one of the few devs here i absolutely trust because they have a very good track record and never disappoint.
As I said definitely a fan of his past work. HNS series especially HNS2 and GRH have been exceptional so I believe this would be a very good game once finished too. Save game limitation is kinda scuffed though, already 75% used because I'm checking different path/different routes. There seems to be several paths for:

- Betraying/Helping Jefferson
- Hooking up Warren with Max
- Renegade/Paragon obviously
- Betraying Nathan/Chloe

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
Hey The Architect , Awesome game so far.

Just wondering, a load of people are asking for saves in the comments. Would it be possible to start doing asave file where the game starts at the beginning of the current version? I know some games do this and while the game lacks a gallery, some people want to get to the latest scenes without the grind.

Also doesn't help that nobody drops their saves, but hey, that's on them.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Like the user above said, he dumped the 3D engine due to concerns about copyright infringements(among other things) and started it all over again, that's why it took so long - he's basically redone all the content in another engine. If you check his patreon, excluding "pre-production" stage, he has updated the game every single month after the first release(and IIRC, it's been the same since his very first game).

The Architect is one of the most hardworking developers on this place - he has a daytime job and yet releases more content and more often than many devs that do this for a living. That's the one thing about him you really can't complain.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
I'm surprised the MC can't run, given that we could run in this dev's previous game.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next updates. Forcing Victoria to suck dick after dick at the gloryhole and giving Warren a chance with Max only to cuck him in front of everyone at the Vortex are such promising future scenes.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
she's aren't forced
she still thinks it's mark jefferson
I'm talking about the 3rd path (unavalaible as of 0.7) where you can apparently direct the customers to the gloryhole instead of going yourself

In fact, can anyone share the 0.71 version?

Last edited:

Keklandis84

Mar 26, 2022
I'm surprised the MC can't run, given that we could run in this dev's previous game.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next updates. Forcing Victoria to suck dick after dick at the gloryhole and giving Warren a chance with Max only to cuck him in front of everyone at the Vortex are such promising future scenes.
press X (i tihnk) and it fast forwards you walk speed. also skips text in dialogue.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Is there any way to show whole text at once? and make in soundless ? that the only reason I do not play this, really annoying for me.

AnyoneSmellBlue

Jun 20, 2021
Is there any way to show whole text at once? and make in soundless ? that the only reason I do not play this, really annoying for me.
the 7.1 update (which isn't updated on main page) seems to have both those options

View attachment 1916124
Hi folks!
Here the release of version 0.7.1 for Windows and Mac. This version adds the third path of the latest scene for your renegade bastard character, and a couple of new general features.
A new settings option were added, allowing to disable the dialogue text rolling animation and sound. Also, you can now press 'H' key anytime to hide/show the dialogue UI and enjoy the view or take screenshots.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added "Sell her services" path to the Two Whales restroom scene (and corresponding trophies)
- Added new setting allowing to disable dialogue text rolling
- Added option to press H key to hide/show the dialogue UI anytime

[DOWNLOAD]
lis-0.7.1-win64.7z
lis-0.7.1-osx-experimental.zip

Post any bugs found here or at the discord channel.
I hope you enjoy!
Peace!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i usually right click on the sound down in right corner on your taskbar
then open volume there you see the different apps there use the sound speakers
PS this is for PC/laptop

Reactions: Ara-sH

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This author has a huge hard-on for ellipses.
This is a common question. During the text display, each 'period' character displayed causes a short pause in the text display animation. The ellipsis are used to create small pauses between sentences while keeping the UI 'responsive' as it displays each period character in independent small delays.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
This is a common question. During the text display, each 'period' character displayed causes a short pause in the text display animation. The ellipsis are used to create small pauses between sentences while keeping the UI 'responsive' as it displays each period character in independent small delays.
keep up the good work

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes