frepyou

Aug 4, 2018

Hi folks!
Yet another roadmap update here. Work is progressing, but... Unfortunately my available work time kept being strongly reduced these last weeks, meaning the usual monthly(ish) release period will have to be stretched this time.
Here's the updated progress
[ROADMAP]
[100%]
Paths of Glory quest aftermath / Wednesday transition
[100%] Fashion helper quest dialog and events
[100%] Cupid quest critical encounter
[100%] Girls dorm peek keyhole scene(s)
[090%] Fashion helper hot scene main branch
[010%] Fashion helper hot scene paths
See you soon.
Peace!

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
rawr more waiting dam it ^_-

Hi folks!

Yet another status update! I decided to split this version release in two, just like the latest one. I've been acquiring the bad habit of implementing scenes WAY more complex than I first planned, screwing up my ideal release cycle. Gonna try to fix that and stick to the plans from now on.

This latest scene is the champion, with LOTS of animated shots to create and 4 possible paths (from pure evil to wholesome). So my idea is to publish next release with the (first part of the) romance path hot scene, and the "normal" corruption scene. Then a shorter cycle closing the romance scene, and the twisted path.

I have hopes to release the first part before next weekend, but this is just me breaking my promise of never posting ETAs again.

See you soon,

Peace!

ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
So, what kind of run have you guys been doing? I've been mostly Paragon, but I've gone full Renegade on Victoria.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there enough content now to call it a 'run'?
When I played previously, there seemed to be maybe three scenes?

Maybe I should check it out again.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ok, i'm playing the game again. One big gripe. It's fucking slow to start.
The drugged(?) sequence at the start, trying to mash through that opening cutscene as soon as possible.
Lots of fuzzy effects and transitions all over the place in this game, but it just makes interacting with basic things feel like a chore.

A big example... do we really need to open up the dialogue-wheel while i'm picking up trash? Do you actually need to zoom in on the thing i'm interacting with and then ask me to confirm that I'm picking up this empty can?
Is me clicking on it not enough?
It's not like there's any other option beyond doing it or just leaving. But I'm not allowed to actually leave until i'm done, so there's only ONE purpose for me to do this.
It just feels like make-work. Which it is, but it doesn't need to be this obnoxious.

Oh, and the hitbox/clickbox for the photography equipment in the cabinet is way too big. It shouldn't be triggering that while i'm clicking on stuff on tables or the floor in the foreground.
I get that it's my own fault for trying to mash through the pop-up where my guy narrates about the photography stuff, but if my mouse cursor is dragged all the way to the other side of the screen, it shouldn't immediately be triggering it again.

Also, this is unrelated, but i'd prefer if Paragon/Renegade interrupts were Q and R or 1 and 2, rather than LMB and RMB.
You use LMB to interact with literally everything, including constantly advancing the dialogue like it's a VN.
I wanted to be a cunt to Victoria, and I missed my shot but I don't want to have to redo that beginning sequence for a third time.

All in all, just little nitpicks and gripes so far, but they detract from the experience and make it annoying to play.
If you could smooth these out, it'd make the initial five minutes of gameplay more enjoyable and give new players a better first impression.

Edit: There is the X button that skips a lot of slow or boring shit, but it doesn't get introduced to you until you've already had to go through the opening, so...
Still, it's very helpful.
Although it'd be nice if there was a dialogue log, just in case you missed anything.

Last edited:

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
This one is interesting and shows a lot of promise. It definitely evokes the feel of the original game. I like a lot of the little in jokes as well.

The path choices have potential. It'll be interesting to see how some choices work out as the game progresses.

It's not a Ren'Py game so I get that there is going to be a few differences. Not being able to roll back text is a bit frustrating. Also, the whole boob bounce thing when you skip text is an odd choice.

The grammar is atrocious. I get that the dev's first language is probably not English but man... some of the word choices are terrible. A simple proofreading sweep would have really done a lot for the immersion on this.

Dec 9, 2017
This one is interesting and shows a lot of promise. It definitely evokes the feel of the original game. I like a lot of the little in jokes as well.

The path choices have potential. It'll be interesting to see how some choices work out as the game progresses.

It's not a Ren'Py game so I get that there is going to be a few differences. Not being able to roll back text is a bit frustrating. Also, the whole boob bounce thing when you skip text is an odd choice.

The grammar is atrocious. I get that the dev's first language is probably not English but man... some of the word choices are terrible. A simple proofreading sweep would have really done a lot for the immersion on this.
You can leave writing suggestions at his

Reactions: Eticketjedi
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes