frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
v8 is out on patreon
ps no i wont provide links to dl

Hi folks!
Here's the release post. This version contains a new quest, encounters, trophies, 2 hot scenes and some bug fixing. As I posted earlier the final scene ended up much more complex than I opted to split it in two releases.
One of those (romance path) already has a hot scene, but it will be completed with even more action in the next minor version as this path is the one a little with more content this time. Hopefully, this next release will be a shorter/quicker one.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Overhauled sleep action (only available after critical events found)
- Added Paths of Glory quest aftermath / Wednesday transition
- Added Fashion helper quest with 2 new hot scenes
- Added character encounters in science classroom and girls dorm (door peeping)
- Added new trophies
- Fixed physics based animations freaking out after using fast-forward skip

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
You can leave writing suggestions at his
If there was some convenient way to edit the text (like a shared document) I'd be happy to do a pass through the script, because I love the game, and I think the writing is really good except that it's marred by mistakes and awkward translations. But as Eticketjedi says, it's something in almost every other conversation, so copying it down and reporting it on Discord is just too much work.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If there was some convenient way to edit the text (like a shared document) I'd be happy to do a pass through the script, because I love the game, and I think the writing is really good except that it's marred by mistakes and awkward translations. But as Eticketjedi says, it's something in almost every other conversation, so copying it down and reporting it on Discord is just too much work.
In the game folder, if you look into the "Lust is Stranger_Data\StreamingAssets\xml" subfolder, you'll find all script and dialog files in XML format. It's not as simple as a plain text file, but is easily editable and you can even see your updates appearing in the game.

There's also a public Git repository with these files, but this is more a dev oriented service

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Tromilka

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
you'll find all script and dialog files in XML format. It's not as simple as a plain text file, but is easily editable and you can even see your updates appearing in the game.
OK, cool! I'll see what I can do, and then upload my edited version. If you're using git, I assume you can easily diff them to check the changes.

Reactions: The Architect
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes