Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Honestly like sex note better its more sandbox feel then this. Kinda feel like this one is too heavy on the dialogue and more like a VN then a sandbox game.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Why is the premise the exact same as Summertime Saga? In any case, I hope this game has more content or is actualized more often than Sexnote.

Reactions: StreamSteam

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
REALLY? HOw many times shouId I do that bc I ve dit it alot
Try editing pictures in your mom's room first and select two options in turn since there is unskippable text, maybe something was corrected or added, i don’t know, after this in the evening, click on the bed and click immediately to sleep without jerking off, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
those unskipable videos at the start are super obnoxious.
especially if you are trying to figure out a way to import saves from an older version and need to go back and forth between them as it crashes the new version.

speaking of. I had save just before the "this is all for this version" note. specifically in the phone call where you say "I have a job for you"
that one crashes. but if you just go through the "coming next version" it drops you back to sandbox where you can save and import the save to the newest version.

Reactions: StreamSteam

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Try editing pictures in your mom's room first and select two options in turn since there is unskippable text, maybe something was corrected or added, i don’t know, after this in the evening, click on the bed and click immediately to sleep without jerking off, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks,I will try it

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes