Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
You do know that those episodes are produced by a team of people and usually on very shitty work conditions, right?
So you're telling me that someone who earns 80k a month alone can't perform anywhere near the level of people who do it for 1,5k a month?

Even if you do only a fraction of what they do, 25% of their performance, you'd come up with 8 minutes of fully animated content. Like, with the whole backgrounds in motion and several characters in every frame, doing 100 times more complex movements than the little animations we see in adult games.

And 4 weeks for an episode with 30 minutes doesn't mean that the animators need actual 4 weeks. There are other departments like audio, editing etc. involved who work after the animators are done. That means that animators are probably done by week 2 or 3 with 30 minutes of animation, so that this content can go to the post processing departments.

So yes, doing 5 little adult animations with static backgrounds a week is easily achievable without overworking yourself.

Last edited:

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
So you're telling me that someone who earns 80k a month alone can't perform anywhere near the level of people who do it for 1,5k a month?

Even if you do only a fraction of what they do, 25% of their performance, you'd come up with 8 minutes of fully animated content. Like, with the whole backgrounds in motion and several characters in every frame, doing 100 times more complex movements than the little animations we see in adult games.

And 4 weeks for an episode with 30 minutes doesn't mean that the animators need actual 4 weeks. There are other departments like audio, editing etc. involved who work after the animators are done. That means that animators are probably done by week 2 or 3 with 30 minutes of animation, so that this content can go to the post processing departments.

So yes, doing 5 little adult animations with static backgrounds a week is easily achievable without overworking yourself.
Whoa 80k a month? That's unbelievable these are one of the slowest developers I have ever seen.

Reactions: ELECTRO503.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Whoa 80k a month? That's unbelievable these are one of the slowest developers I have ever seen.
JamLiz probalby isn't making 80k but others that make 80k are equally slow or even slower, there are many examples on this side, the biggest one Summertime Saga. Jamliz has two games in the making. For Sex Note they have a 6€ middle tier and 1.461 paying members, so that's already 8.766€ a month.

Lust Legacy has a 6.50€ middle tier and 555 paying members, so that's 3.607€ on top, together 12.373€ a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: dramin99

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 91 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Amazing i just got to know of this game from watching a single thumbnail at twitter lol.

I was curious if someone was copycat Jamliz artstyle but it's an actual game from the dude or girl itself!

Or maybe a team whatever Jamliz is an individual or group is & are working time to update this game

Fis

Sep 6, 2018
how do i know this game been updated recent i love this game and i havent played it in min :) also i love the animations

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
how do i know this game been updated recent i love this game and i havent played it in min :) also i love the animations
You can check on the first page of the thread for the last update here, which was 10/21. Or go to their Patreon if it lets you see that data.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes