anderson1

Jul 17, 2019
How far along is the game developed? Is it worth to check out now or wait? I really liked the developer's previous game.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Hey dev if this supposed to be a incest game why is the MC calling his mother by her first name.Is it possible to fix this in the next update?

Reactions: amin2020

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Is there some kind of built-in icest-patch in this version or why can’t I change the relationships of the characters? Not a big fan of icest.
I wanted to replace it with a step-family. But the game does not allow me to write in the corresponding field, only to delete letters.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Is there some kind of built-in icest-patch in this version or why can’t I change the relationships of the characters? Not a big fan of icest.
I wanted to replace it with a step-family. But the game does not allow me to write in the corresponding field, only to delete letters.
Now you know the suffering we felt when suddenly all our sisters became room mates and mothers became land ladies.

Just gotta know in your head canon the version that's sexiest for you, screw what's written.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Now you know the suffering we felt when suddenly all our sisters became room mates and mothers became land ladies.

Just gotta know in your head canon the version that's sexiest for you, screw what's written.
Oh no, I share your pain) "Roommates and landlady" is the worst thing that can happen to the game. In this case I always use a patch.
I'm not against this genre. Just if I have a choice I'd like to change it.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
5 months for 10 minutes long update, I am ded. There are devs that release same amount of content in 2 weeks. Already forgot about this game.
then you realize its even worse, that there a devs that make an update once a year with minimal content. The effort has obviously gone down hill compared to previous updates, but there are much worse devs out there.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Can hardly get more worse than 5 animations in 6 months. A good animator can easily bang out 5 animations per week.
Not the hugest fan of this game or Sex Note but I've never seen any 2D hand drawn game pump out 5 full scenes in a week. Maybe if it's one of those oldschool 2-3 frames total in the scene, in + out, but anything with a bit more motion involved takes a couple months usually for 5 full scenes.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Not the hugest fan of this game or Sex Note but I've never seen any 2D hand drawn game pump out 5 full scenes in a week. Maybe if it's one of those oldschool 2-3 frames total in the scene, in + out, but anything with a bit more motion involved takes a couple months usually for 5 full scenes.
Because they all work slow asf.

Usually a full anime episode gets created within 4-6 weeks. And we speak about 30 minutes of full animations here with always new background sceneries and waaay more stuff going on in the overall scene.

Not just 2 people in front of the static bathroom bg that move a little bit during a BJ scene.

Reactions: harem.king

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Lust Legacy 0.3 :
Mega (72Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Update plis

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have a bug I can't progress it keeps saying sleep on the couch I've done it like 2 weeks in game it won't progress even checked the computer mc has no photos to edit

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Because they all work slow asf.

Usually a full anime episode gets created within 4-6 weeks. And we speak about 30 minutes of full animations here with always new background sceneries and waaay more stuff going on in the overall scene.

Not just 2 people in front of the static bathroom bg that move a little bit during a BJ scene.
You do know that those episodes are produced by a team of people and usually on very shitty work conditions, right?

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes