Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Honestly it will depend on how we're gonna evolve the demonic part, so I don't know what to say. As for now it would be a "no" rather than a "yes", but in any case it will be totally avoidable and up to the player to have it or not.
you may want to be straight up Yes or No here because your target audience, ie, incest crowd will leave in droves if those tags ( ntr/sharing/swinging) appear. Even if avoidable. just take a roam in other games threads, to see for yourself. its free info.

best of luck and thanx for sharing.

Stay healthy.

ps. if in your plans there is also Harem, then by adding those tags I mentioned, you will drive away the two largest gaming groups around, harem and incest. I am just giving you the info, the decision is yours.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Okay. I am stuck. I just interrupted Reyes and the other girl going at it and once I leave the room I go no further. I have tried both chices I was given. Helen isn't home yet and I can't advance the time.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Looks very interesting! What future tags are planned? Do you plan on implementing pregnancy and breeding content?

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
god I wish they'd get darkcookie too so that lazy fuck will be forced to actually do something with his game
why put in effort when you can just make an update once or twice a year and the same morons will continue their support? You cant really blame him, normies will continue to support, just like how people in gaming mindlessly buy the new call of duty every year

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Also, this udpate was a waste of download, absolutely no new content, this is the second release and we are already going back and revamping previous scenes. Really?

Edit: I was wrong, there is new content if you start a new game, but the new content was one scene with your sister (not a sex scene). so i guess my point still stands

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Okay. I am stuck. I just interrupted Reyes and the other girl going at it and once I leave the room I go no further. I have tried both chices I was given. Helen isn't home yet and I can't advance the time.
Go down, then right to the pool, then go back. She should appear. It happened to me as well.

Reactions: BiggusDikkus
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes