battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Does the lesbian content involve any of the LIs of just side girls or NPSs?
Is the lesbian optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
Why do devs who want to make an incest game use Patreon, knowing they'll have to remove everything relating to incest? Just use SubscribeStar and you wont have to remove anything

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Does the lesbian content involve any of the LIs of just side girls or NPSs?
Is the lesbian optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
I had forgotten about this one and I just tried it, the scene is not avoidable, it is the first scene that the Mc sees when he gets home, he goes up to greet the step sis and she is fucking with a friend of hers (obviously the Mc thinks F/F it's HaWt) plus the sister is the typical bitch that mistreats Mc, the next day thanks to that scene she blackmails him and steals all the money he has haha

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I had forgotten about this one and I just tried it, the scene is not avoidable, it is the first scene that the Mc sees when he gets home, he goes up to greet the step sis and she is fucking with a friend of hers (obviously the Mc thinks F/F it's HaWt) plus the sister is the typical bitch that mistreats Mc, the next day thanks to that scene she blackmails him and steals all the money he has haha
Yeah that start make me delete the game if we later dont get revenge on her this belong to the trash

Reactions: battali0n
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes