battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Does the lesbian content involve any of the LIs of just side girls or NPSs?
Is the lesbian optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Does the lesbian content involve any of the LIs of just side girls or NPSs?
Is the lesbian optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
I had forgotten about this one and I just tried it, the scene is not avoidable, it is the first scene that the Mc sees when he gets home, he goes up to greet the step sis and she is fucking with a friend of hers (obviously the Mc thinks F/F it's HaWt) plus the sister is the typical bitch that mistreats Mc, the next day thanks to that scene she blackmails him and steals all the money he has haha

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I had forgotten about this one and I just tried it, the scene is not avoidable, it is the first scene that the Mc sees when he gets home, he goes up to greet the step sis and she is fucking with a friend of hers (obviously the Mc thinks F/F it's HaWt) plus the sister is the typical bitch that mistreats Mc, the next day thanks to that scene she blackmails him and steals all the money he has haha
Yeah that start make me delete the game if we later dont get revenge on her this belong to the trash

Reactions: battali0n

LordDino

Jul 6, 2023
Nope, we do not plan to put any of this content.
I highly recommend reconsidering, since most people that play these games also look for this type of content too

you may want to be straight up Yes or No here because your target audience, ie, incest crowd will leave in droves if those tags ( ntr/sharing/swinging) appear. Even if avoidable. just take a roam in other games threads, to see for yourself. its free info.

best of luck and thanx for sharing.

Stay healthy.

ps. if in your plans there is also Harem, then by adding those tags I mentioned, you will drive away the two largest gaming groups around, harem and incest. I am just giving you the info, the decision is yours.
and as Beast Within Mentions, NTR (the kind where someone steals your girls) is very undesirable, if you were to mention the no Pregnancy/Pregnant, Breeding or suggest adding NTR to the game on your Patreon I can guarantee a lot of people will leave causing loss in revenue equaling in a reduction of quality since you won't be able to pay your team members

I just thought it might help if you knew about it now rather then later

On another note, I suggest moving over to Subscribe Star soon due to all the stuff on Patreon, since you are relatively new it shouldn't have any affect on your patrons

Best of luck, this game has some good potential (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19 and EJW

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
thanks for the heads up.

not avoidable, no play for me.:cautious:

iceSid

May 19, 2022
Assuming that this beta has blocking of progression, and not lack of features (meaning that this beta prevents on going futher in the history, and not limiting the options like not being able to save because the gameplay is short), here is my feedback (of opinion of mine):

1- i've seen people complaning this is a copy of the map from Summertime Saga: actually i don't blame him for that since it's his first game, since i believe he is doing his own code and drawing and not taking all from AI.

2- the art is nice, lots of thicy women

3- i think the very first of his sister with her friend was pretty "rushed", like its the very beggining of the game, and we already have a scene. in my opinion, a scene with her masturbating herself with on t-shirt on would be better.

4- i Believe that there will be scenes only with the 3 characters, so in assuming that, don't the "scenes" too much, like, day 1 do this stuff and day 2 do this stuff and sexscene already. make it like when we helped sister on swiming: it took like 2 to 3 days until something happens. i dont know how's the developping plan, but just don't give all scenes that fast and keep it going.

5- about the phone: it would be cool if we could just leave the phone by clicking on it's symboll, or clicking off it in the main screen. thats because once you are in the lust legion app, you *must* leave the app and then leave the phone. or, at least increase the size of the hitbox of the "back" bottom. to me the it was very buggy to hit it beacause it was very small.

6- about the "animations": it's a prefereence of mine: but i think i would be better, instead of "animating" the Charas in the scene when the move, a "fading" effect, like when we are switching to other rooms would be cooler

Reactions: johndoe19

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
supposed to be real incest but due to patreon rules was changed to stepcest to not brakes rules and now requires incest patch.
i saw the old patreon overview tho and it said stepcest there, did it say mom and sister first before that or has it always been like this?

Because now there is no mention of incest or stepcest there at all

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Why do devs who want to make an incest game use Patreon, knowing they'll have to remove everything relating to incest? Just use SubscribeStar and you wont have to remove anything
not that simple because susbcribestar has some of the worst people running it, in most cases you have to wait years to get approved, and there is not really any other alternatives other than patreon and sstar that are good

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aesir Lust

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
Is "meet Helen in the living room during the evening when she's there" bugged? I click on her and click talk and nothing happens it just skips to night time ??

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes