Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I partially agree, as I said earlier, there must be a choice, this is the task of the author, there is no point in imposing on him what we want to see, we just need a choice so that everyone is satisfied
I also partially agree. The choice that will satisfy everyone is an illusion and a failure. You need to understand people's tastes and do it for the appropriate audience. Or in general, as you see for yourself.
In general, I think that the author should do exactly as he sees fit. Then it will be easier for people to understand whether it is for them or not. A situation when one thing is planned during the development process (for example, this is a banal isekai harem), and then suddenly something is introduced that does not correspond to the genre and the audience that prefers this genre (and why not add ntr here? Oh, yes, it also doesn't hurt to have a bestiality ...), it has a very detrimental effect on the project. You've probably seen similar stories on this site yourself...I respect people who immediately write about the game on the page: what will be in it, etc. For example: gay-oriented. Or pure vanilla, etc. Speaks well about the developer: he has a clearer plan and does not waste other people's time.

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
I also partially agree. The choice that will satisfy everyone is an illusion and a failure. You need to understand people's tastes and do it for the appropriate audience. Or in general, as you see for yourself.
In general, I think that the author should do exactly as he sees fit. Then it will be easier for people to understand whether it is for them or not. A situation when one thing is planned during the development process (for example, this is a banal isekai harem), and then suddenly something is introduced that does not correspond to the genre and the audience that prefers this genre (and why not add ntr here? Oh, yes, it also doesn't hurt to have a bestiality ...), it has a very detrimental effect on the project. You've probably seen similar stories on this site yourself...I respect people who immediately write about the game on the page: what will be in it, etc. For example: gay-oriented. Or pure vanilla, etc. Speaks well about the developer: he has a clearer plan and does not waste other people's time.
also people need to realize not every project is for them. either get over and deal with what you don't like or don't play it is quite simple solution

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
Interesting game, reminds me of a crossover between demon deals and summertime saga. Good work keep up the updates

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
maybe those who prefer to see the most widespread model: m + w? without other people, animals, monsters, etc.?
I understand that not everyone is pleased to see characters with athletic physiques and not poorly gifted by nature =)...but this does not cause an inferiority complex for everyone either
I don't dislike men because they make me feel inadequate, I dislike them because they are boring. The inferiority complex is entirely accidental.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
this is pretty good. while the world map has similarities to another game, it isn't a copy of it. It just uses similar artstyle. possibly traced some parts of it.

the art is pretty good. and the sex is animated. and the story is a classic. definitely hoping for more

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
still doesn't work
Mhhh that's strange because we test all the quests multiple times before releasing the game, and it worked like a charm everytime we tested it. Happened sometime that we had to skip a week or two in order to trigger it, but after that all the quests were triggering perfectly without any issue. Anyway we'll try to see if there's any problem causing some players to not being able to trigger some scenes.

TIP that could work: try to skip some weeks WITHOUT speaking to her in the livingroom. If the quest is working it will triggers automatically by going to the livingroom.
Idk if this is the solution, but it's worth giving it a try.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes