a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am confus about this game..where do i start from start with story or free room?
is this just choice a girl and done then new game choice a other girl?
someone, please make a torrent version, mega won't let me download over 4 g.b.
This is not the game but only allows you to "Replay" the scenes from the main game and allow you to see the girls using the 3 set of clothes, the clothes are not use playing the game and the FAP will not allow you to play the game.

To play the game you must go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-v0-9-0-1-endlesstaboo.8879/
The Fap version sees your save and you can load them in the FAP version to only see the "Replays" and to see the clothes you find in the main game what they will look like wearing the clothes.

No game play in the FAP version, at least at this time.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
This is not the game but only allows you to "Replay" the scenes from the main game and allow you to see the girls using the 3 set of clothes, the clothes are not use playing the game and the FAP will not allow you to play the game.

To play the game you must go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-v0-9-0-1-endlesstaboo.8879/
The Fap version sees your save and you can load them in the FAP version to only see the "Replays" and to see the clothes you find in the main game what they will look like wearing the clothes.

No game play in the FAP version, at least at this time.
AH i see. quick question..sometime it just freeze..cant go on forward after charon kick me down it just freeze(cant click or whatever) so ? normal have no problem with all unity game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
AH i see. quick question..sometime it just freeze..cant go on forward after charon kick me down it just freeze(cant click or whatever) so ? normal have no problem with all unity game.
I have posted many times now that this it broken FAP version with many bugs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
So is 2.6GB download in the main version of the game + 4.1 download in this FAP version to see some clothes and repeat scenes? What a fucking genius.

• Haha
Reactions: greeto332

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So is 2.6GB download in the main version of the game + 4.1 download in this FAP version to see some clothes and repeat scenes? What a fucking genius.
And the FAP edition is broken.

mes

Jan 6, 2018
So Fap Edition its just replay scene and just 30 more image from 3 x outfit(1 in dagger location part/1 in maya location part/1 in city central search (5 x energy)

SO WHY WE NEED GET ANOTHER GAME FOR 4GB to have GALLERY with 30 Special Picture!!!!???...Every other game have those aspect inside Game MENU

Aug 13, 2017
Yup this version freezes at every scene at the end without any button or means to leave the page because the pointer disappears just before the freeze.
The change clothes is not accessing any of the clothes already found.
There is another issue where the scene selection wont select ANY scene you can swipe through them but not open any.
If you are at the club the front scene is off-screen
The Back button rarely works.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
To be honest, its kinda hard to believe that the creator of Lust Man Standing and LMS - FAP Edition are one and the same.

If I didnt know any better, I'd probably tell you that the creator of LMS - FAP Edition is someone who is a fan of Lust Man Standing and decided to create this gallery version of ET's game.

Disappointing.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
WTF are you on did you get to the scene when the house was set on fire, I dont know the rest I quit playing didn't wanna save anyone so I dont know the rest but I definitely know someone died.
i stop to play this game in the middle but i will play it again and see all the scenes that i ddid not see any more good games like this with great animation and story ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i stop to play this game in the middle but i will play it again and see all the scenes that i ddid not see any more good games like this with great animation and story ?
Get the main game version, this FAP edition is broken and will not play the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can the mc impregnate any of his relatives? If so who?
No game play in the FAP version you need the main game and you only have 1 sister that sooner or later you should be able to get her pregnant.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote