donTiere983

Mar 15, 2019
Just to make that clear:
There is really NO POINT in downloading this, unless you have too much spare time and masochistic tendencies.
However, you should keep an eye out for future updates since most of the problems can be fixed.
Main Game: Lust Man Standing is definitely worth checking out!

Reactions: redknight1

Believeme

Oct 10, 2019
FFS!! 15 minutes after it was posted and 3 minutes later you ask the exact same thing again!?!?
With not even a single post between? No "please," no "could someone," no civil behaviour at all.
How fucking entitled can you be?

I hope "no one give you

Sorry bro..i didnt mean it..my net issnt working

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
4.4 GB is too much strain on one file on download for me man. I REALLY want to get this game but can't.
this version is broken AF! you can't even get past the first scenes without crashing the game. seriously, don't even bother downloading it.

Belhemot

Sep 7, 2017
I have no idea what you do in this game... I start the game some girls show up in a circle and thats it ? Is there any game play or something ?

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Whats the difference between editiond? Does it matter or is there more content not related to trivial things? I ask because I want to know if I should give this version a whirl or if the story is still in the same place.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whats the difference between editiond? Does it matter or is there more content not related to trivial things? I ask because I want to know if I should give this version a whirl or if the story is still in the same place.
The fap edition is use to see the cloths you find in the real game on the girls of your choice that is all, you can not play the game in the fap edition.

The real edition is the one you must play to find the cloths to use in the fap edition using the save game.

That may change in an update but for now you can not play the game in fap edition.

Morph

Aug 24, 2016
Very buggy.
Scenes once played, always lead to a black screen, forcing you to restart.
The v10 content isn't viewable in this 1.2 version because it can't read the 10.0.3 saves.
I don't mind that the dev created this edition, but he should have at least play tested it
before releasing it.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
how do you use this thing? I got two clothes already but it won't show up in this edition, nor could I actually load in my saves.

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Lust Man Standing - FAP Edition - CG [EndlessTaboo]

Part1:

Part2:

Part3:

Part4:

Part5:

Part6:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote