MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
1586085934280.png

I'm stuck, Since theres no rollback option i kinda skipped her conversation as i was clicking fast. But like, i cant click on anything or i'm blind and it's getting really frustrating. And the walkthrough is really no help at all when it comes to how to do stuff. I've tried the machete on the bed, it does nothing. I've clicked on the bed without it and nothing. I'm lost.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
I considering becoming a patreon of this game. But how often are there any releases with new content?

KukriMachete

Oct 25, 2019
I considering becoming a patreon of this game. But how often are there any releases with new content?
Recently, those became much less frequent. The upcoming update was announced to be released in the first half of Feb. It is April, 5 now, no game still.

• Sad
Reactions: 0le

Stormblizzard

Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 609544

I'm stuck, Since theres no rollback option i kinda skipped her conversation as i was clicking fast. But like, i cant click on anything or i'm blind and it's getting really frustrating. And the walkthrough is really no help at all when it comes to how to do stuff. I've tried the machete on the bed, it does nothing. I've clicked on the bed without it and nothing. I'm lost.
click on the girl then use the machete on her

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
endless realease a new update of the game every month.....i follow him from 6 or more month and he has never delayed...this is the first time but he sayed he would do somenthing very special so i trust him and wait

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
click on the girl then use the machete on her
Tried to hover my mouse over her and nothing comes up in terms of the cursour changing or anywhere to click. Also tried clicking all over the bed and nothing. is there anywhere special on the bed i need to click or?

sn3721

Feb 25, 2018
Is the last part of Delilah's story (a new purpose achievement) bugged?
Can't seem to get it to trigger and I've seen a few other people in this thread mention the same problem.

mamacito

Mar 3, 2020
Is the last part of Delilah's story (a new purpose achievement) bugged?
Can't seem to get it to trigger and I've seen a few other people in this thread mention the same problem.
yes. you can however view it in the fap edition 1.2 (though there isn't much to see)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Just remembered that I'm gonna have to start from the beginning now. Built a new pc and I forgot about saves in my appdata folders and didn't back them up like I did with all of my other saves from renpy/rpgmaker:mad:
Oh well...doesn't take all that long to get back to where I left off I suppose.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
I just finished the update and ngl, it was not even close to what I expected. The lewd scene was good but nothing to be hyped about. A bit disappointed that the dev kinda hyped that there's something special in this one, and there wasn't really much. Other than that I'm looking forward to the next update.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes