John972

Apr 24, 2018
Can I ask, who is the main character? does he have a story?
Oh, I'm surprised you haven't heard of him since he's world-famous. He's not only the inventor and patent holder for Compound C, but he holds exclusive, non-transferable production and distribution rights for this product.

Probably more to the point, the MC is also just an average guy who wakes up (à la '28 Days Later' or 'The Walking Dead') to find a Zombie Apocalypse has wiped out all human males other than himself (he's special), leaving him surrounded by a multitude of surviving females and a ton of zombies...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Oh, I'm surprised you haven't heard of him since he's world-famous. He's not only the inventor and patent holder for Compound C, but he holds exclusive, non-transferable production and distribution rights for this product.

Probably more to the point, the MC is also just an average guy who wakes up (à la '28 Days Later' or 'The Walking Dead') to find a Zombie Apocalypse has wiped out all human males other than himself (he's special), leaving him surrounded by a multitude of surviving females and a ton of zombies...
To be fair, we see more females than zombies (not complaining).

• Haha
Reactions: MataHariX

Pil

Jun 23, 2017
Then who is the Maya Taka that saved him in the beginning and why did not save him later in the end, when he was captured.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Then who is the Maya Taka that saved him in the beginning and why did not save him later in the end, when he was captured.
If I recall correctly, Maya did not intervene during the capture because she was too preoccupied and busy in the Club fucking her brains out.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
so....i have finished to play the update....this is really a strange update to rate because i think that even if only one new scene has been added the quality of dialogs and the story analisis ( excellent both ) make this a great update. I tink it was worth the wait. This game is a novel a story not a pure sex game and this update show all potential of ENDLESS. If you use sex on roomate will appear " v0.12 " so i think that in next update endless will focus on sex. 10/10 for me this update for story telling :) ( when you read this endless write so i can thell you where add money you promise me for write this hahahahha )

Reactions: omocik

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
so....i have finished to play the update....this is really a strange update to rate because i think that even if only one new scene has been added the quality of dialogs and the story analisis ( excellent both ) make this a great update. I tink it was worth the wait. This game is a novel a story not a pure sex game and this update show all potential of ENDLESS. If you use sex on roomate will appear " v0.12 " so i think that in next update endless will focus on sex. 10/10 for me this update for story telling :) ( when you read this endless write so i can thell you where add money you promise me for write this hahahahha )
Did they unlocked that door "coming soon" in the campus?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
What's the correct way to ask for somebody to upload the update in a server other than Mega?

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Did they unlocked that door "coming soon" in the campus?
still not released ( coming soon ) in 0.12 he will update sex with roomate and maya's house that you can visit ( if you try to use sex or enter in maya's house will appear a red written " will be released in 0.12 " ). So i think that he use " coming soon " for future project...maybe 0.13 ( even sex with the campus 's girl has "cooming soon " )

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Its to bad that the dev killed off the girl you can get pregnant and is why I dropped my support for this game.

I came here to have a good time not to get one of the main girls murdered right in front of the MC, that turned me off and I will never try this game again.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Its to bad that the dev killed of the girl you can get pregnant and is why I dropped my support for this game.

I came her to have a good time not to get one of the main girls murdered right in front of the MC, that turned me off and I will never try this game again.
It was the right choice, since she was pregnant. Why would someone want a pregnant woman??? Meh.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes