Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Anyone know whats new in this update? I tried downloading the last update to see if anything was new didn't really see much so I went ahead and dumped it to free up the space (Waiting for a bigger update). Does anyone know if old saves work in these new updates? I couldn't quite remember what happened last time to the Roommate (After your baby's mama died) but I couldn't find her anywhere only in her bed at night and in the morning when you can peep on her (I needed to talk to her for a quest).

Last edited:

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I'm wondering where the information on the changelog of the updated version of this game is ? I've finished it a while back and what to know what to expect

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
FYI: Developer replied in a Patreon post that there's about 20min playtime.

edit: This estimation was based upon the demo version 02/2018.
He actually posted that the content for the M/C and his (daughter) "friend" and Kaylie is now complete (the roommates). So I'm guessing that is the 20 minutes of content.

• Angry
Reactions: Vladimir Putin

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
the events wont trigger. this is very frustrating. Cant get to meet katie at the elevator nor get the poker event... annoying

HonestSquirrel

Jan 19, 2020
Any way to edit the save file so I don't have to grind as much? Machete and bat both broke and don't have enough calories to buy them.

I've been able to figure out that the save is some combination of base64 but can't get the encoding right.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
the events wont trigger. this is very frustrating. Cant get to meet katie at the elevator nor get the poker event... annoying
Agreed the game can be very grindy and annoying. I was able to get the poker event but never did get Kaytie to show up at the elevator. I'm not going to bother playing this update since it only involves a few scenes to complete the roommate storylines. I'll wait for the next or the one after that.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
IS there any cheat mod for this game..? It would be very awesome to have one thou.....changing the variable through saveeditor is very painfull....too many variables(moreso as they are linked).

Apr 9, 2018
I died and my save is a little old my bad but my issue is that when i restart i cant leave the hospital like i cant get the clothes from the locker

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice update hope next update gives more sex scenes :)
And open Impregnation Hospital hahaha to cure from virus :LOL: (y)

Last edited:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Theres a way to chance how you call kayle and how she calls you? I'm tired of what silly can names be after a while in game text.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes