Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
What happens there? Spoil it for me?
If you romanced and impregnated the gal in the club (the cutesy blonde one I forget her name) later on when you have a run in with the feminist Nazi cunts you will have to choose between your pregnant GF or your daughter (roommate). You are chained up and being abused when this happens. The scene is pretty brutal.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
If you romanced and impregnated the gal in the club (the cutesy blonde one I forget her name) later on when you have a run in with the feminist Nazi cunts you will have to choose between your pregnant GF or your daughter (roommate). You are chained up and being abused when this happens. The scene is pretty brutal.
Daaamn that's fucked up, and I'm guessing there's no way to save them both without avoiding the impregnation of the blonde girl, hence the "outrage" I've been seeing a few pages back. I mean feel you, I wish the dev would put a way to save them both from the feminazis.

But how is that NTR tho?

adfy

Apr 2, 2020
I have a question I have been thinking, if this game has an pregnancy

1>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
2>)who became pregnant and gives birth

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
So i just tried a unity save editor and set food from 3 to 99 and saved, load up the game and it is still 3, but if I load save in editor it say 99...is it some anti tamper/anti cheat in the game? :p

Atlan1000

Dec 10, 2019
So i just tried a unity save editor and set food from 3 to 99 and saved, load up the game and it is still 3, but if I load save in editor it say 99...is it some anti tamper/anti cheat in the game? :p
With Save Editor Online, I find that in a save : ["Player/FoodCal"]=X,
And |3:X| is for the "max food"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
this game could be good but certain elements need to be changed. 1) it's too hard to find supplies. 2) the weapons break too easily - 16 rations for a baseball bat and it breaks the first time you hit a zombie with it.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes