Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Daaamn that's fucked up, and I'm guessing there's no way to save them both without avoiding the impregnation of the blonde girl, hence the "outrage" I've been seeing a few pages back. I mean feel you, I wish the dev would put a way to save them both from the feminazis.

But how is that NTR tho?
Well it's kind of a gut punch because she wants to run away with you and have your kid and it's either her or your daughter who by then you are fucking too. I mean gotta repopulate the planet right? I'm not very familiar with NTR. Heck a months ago I did not know what it was. I was just going by the wiki definition and suggesting that the tag be added as a warning. There is no way at all to save both. You are a wuss compared to the martial arts trained feminazis. They overpower you and kick your ass then chain you up, rape you , and make your choice of gal watch. Oh and then when you get back to the club all those gals blame you for the death of their friend if you chose to save you daughter.

BUDGHERING

Sep 3, 2018
Anyone else having trouble loading their saves?

In my case, after loading the save it freezes at the title background forever. Game doesn't even crash.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
*******Never mind, apparently my download was corrupt.*****

Downloaded last night and this is the first version that does not work for me. I try to load a game and the game crashes. Try a new game and it freeze on the load screen. I tried the dx fix posted on the OP but nada. Anyone else having this problem?
Thanks.

Last edited:

timsutton

Mar 3, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get the damn dagger ? and dont post the damn picture of where it is on a windowsill, no ****ing duh its there, the WT itself says that !! I mean which location is that building/room even in ? I have 3 locations on the magnifying glass,

1. The crazy place where the lesbian gang attacks MC and one gets her head chopped off.
2. The place the roommate gets in trouble with a zombie
3. The theater...

In not a single one of those maps can I go inside a building where I can then access the room where the dagger is... am I supposed to keep searching the ****ing city till it triggers ? kinda like looking for the bike or the backpack, only with a horrendous RNG chance of finding it ?

SORRY for the abrasive first paragraph, but I spent the past 30 mins using search function to find this, and every post with "here is the dagger" is that damn un-helpful picture....
Don't think it's one of the three locations. Think you need to use the magnifying glass to find a new location.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I can't able to get the event "Learn to fight"...no the new location appear.
I explored the city for five days...

timsutton

Mar 3, 2019
This save takes you right to the start of the new content.

Goes in:C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\EndlessTaboo\Lust Man Standing

already has tons of food added.

once you take care of the redhead, sleep until night, then leave your bedroom and enter it.

timsutton

Mar 3, 2019
For those who cannot find the dagger, this save has the dagger in inventory. Go to living room and give to daughter/sister to start learn to fight

Reactions: moszter

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Well it's kind of a gut punch because she wants to run away with you and have your kid and it's either her or your daughter who by then you are fucking too. I mean gotta repopulate the planet right? I'm not very familiar with NTR. Heck a months ago I did not know what it was. I was just going by the wiki definition and suggesting that the tag be added as a warning. There is no way at all to save both. You are a wuss compared to the martial arts trained feminazis. They overpower you and kick your ass then chain you up, rape you , and make your choice of gal watch. Oh and then when you get back to the club all those gals blame you for the death of their friend if you chose to save you daughter.
I don't think you have a daughter in this game, I think the girl you are referring to is your sister, the girl you meet at your house. But I agree that the only choice is saving one them sucks big time, there could have been some requirements like raising your strength level to a certain point to actually stand a chance against them or something like that. I hope that the dev plans to add something in the future to save her.

Oh and NTR means two things, Netori and Netorare. Netori is when you, the MC, steal and fuck other people's girls. Netorare is when other people steal your girl(s) from you and fuck them. You'll find tons more Netorare games than Netori games tho, and they usually involve fugly guys/old men.

Last edited:

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I don't think you have a daughter in this game, I think the girl you are referring to is your sister, the girl you meet at your house.
I think she's whatever you want her to be since you can enter what to call her and what she calls you at the beginning. So, if you enter sister and brother, they're siblings, if you enter father/daughter they're that.

The sentences are phrased to mirror that, things like "I know she's your ..." or "I can't think of him like that, he's my ..."

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.11
Can anyone tell me how I find medicine to give that girl who lives with another girl in the school room where there was a zombie at the entrance.
I have already been to the hospital but there is no option to look through the scope so there is an entrance to the hospital, the other doors are locked.
Help there please. :unsure:

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me how I find medicine to give that girl who lives with another girl in the school room where there was a zombie at the entrance.
I have already been to the hospital but there is no option to look through the scope so there is an entrance to the hospital, the other doors are locked.
Help there please. :unsure:
There is no medicine, you either choose the option to kill the girl because she is already infected or leave to find the medicine and return to her dead and the infected girl is gone. Basically you lose out on scenes if you don't kill the infected girl

Atlan1000

Dec 10, 2019
Why is there no changelog for V 0.11?
I don't download 3 GB without knowing what's new and whether it's worth it ...

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes