Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I need help, I can't have sex with Delilah. I've done the backpack mission and I do have the option to have sex with her but when I select it. I get the cutscene but after she says to go to the showers then say here we are the scene ends and I'm still at the club entrance. Am I missing something else to continue the scene or is it just a bug?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I need help, I can't have sex with Delilah. I've done the backpack mission and I do have the option to have sex with her but when I select it. I get the cutscene but after she says to go to the showers then say here we are the scene ends and I'm still at the club entrance. Am I missing something else to continue the scene or is it just a bug?
use the sex option from your backpack

danteDMQ

Dec 29, 2019
This save takes you right to the start of the new content.

Goes in:C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\EndlessTaboo\Lust Man Standing

already has tons of food added.

once you take care of the redhead, sleep until night, then leave your bedroom and enter it.
It didn't work. And archive from F95 also doesn't work. But I downloaded this game from another website and I can play. But I downloaded your files and did everything you said and I cannot see any saves.

KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
i have bug in event delilah shower scene after give her bag any solution or can anyone give me save game after this scene ?

Feb 28, 2018
The project will continue or will be closed like most other?
The game contains a keylogger (at least the Mac version I tested) and who knows what it does with the data it collects. So I think it's only a matter of time until it gets kicked from Patreon and the dev abandons it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
At the time i had bat with me. choose bat ,click on her in bed and then sister says something like "what are u doing" etc and story enfolds giving you option how to kill her.

@DiTo
"quote : So there is no way to keep both Delilah and 'Roommate' alive... that sucks. I think that's a poor choice by the dev. Kind of killed the game for me... Could have made some option with requirements or something to save them both. "

wait that happens really? choice between "roomate"/sister and delilah? fck that shit. in no way im going to play it anymore
Yes it worked I already killed her lol just take the gun and aim on top of it and then tell the sister that she is contaminated .... Thanks for the attention. (y)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
If you can't kill her then you clearly haven't done everything.... you remove the covers completely, remove her clothes, examine her fully, and choose the option to kill her, even after the story she provides you, you still choose to kill her and then you have to choose the most "give her peace" type of option. It's not like I haven't played through this scene after looking at a walkthrough
Yes it worked I already killed her lol just take the gun and aim on top of it and then tell the sister that she is contaminated .... Thanks for the attention. (y)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Sex with whose sister? The MC doesn't have one (if you didn't rename his relationship to his roommate). And who said, that there won't be sex with the roommate?
Who said I will say who?
Even if you rename her as not your sister the degree of kinship in the history of the game remains the same.
After all, in the renaming of what I am of her and she of me for the development of the game, the author of the game said that there would be no incest taboo sex.
I think the most that Mc can do with her is some kissing scenes, hand strokes and some pacifiers but nothing vaginal. :)

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I keep getting this error where I enter the dining room at the end of the day and there are no interface hotspots any more. I thought this was just with my save, but I just tried using a recent save someone posted at the start of the new content and it happened as well. Getting to this point makes the game unplayable. Please advise.

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
Who said I will say who?
Even if you rename her as not your sister the degree of kinship in the history of the game remains the same.
After all, in the renaming of what I am of her and she of me for the development of the game, the author of the game said that there would be no incest taboo sex.
I think the most that Mc can do with her is some kissing scenes, hand strokes and some pacifiers but nothing vaginal. :)
Is it incest or taboo, if you bang your best friend? She is a sister figure, but not his real sister... Afaik, the roomie's mother was never introduced with any relationship to the mc himself (can't remember anything said about a father). If there was no adoption, the mc can fuck anyone in the game without having to worry about taboos.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Is it incest or taboo, if you bang your best friend? She is a sister figure, but not his real sister... Afaik, the roomie's mother was never introduced with any relationship to the mc himself (can't remember anything said about a father). If there was no adoption, the mc can fuck anyone in the game without having to worry about taboos.
So I'll have to take it easy, until she comes out of the shell and gives herself to me lol,
After all, she is very beautiful and very tasty, isn't she? :p (y)

Reactions: SheepMeUp

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I've been sitting for over an hour And I tried to search for a new place to start Learn to fight and I didn't find anything new.

LOL
mee too, about 2h, I think u have do some other things first that the walkthrugh does not tell you, so we have to guess what random thing will trigger so we can find the new area or it is just RNG 0.015% chance to trigger or something :p

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I think I'm done with this game. I've played my share of mediocre or boring games but it takes a lot of effort to get me genuinely angry at a game but this game sure pulls it off.

Trying to figure out what to do next without the walkthrough is impossible. Even with the walkthrough (which is extremely vague) I often can't get events to trigger. I can't progress with ANY of the girls (minus the 2 or 3 periphery characters who havent had any new quests for like 10 updates).

I still havent found the fucking location with the dagger.

Reactions: Rythan25

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Go back to the abandoned warehouse (where Maya rescues you from the biter), and head to the right side - Roommate should be trying to fight a biter there. After you rescue her, promise to teach her to fight and then explore the city some more, you'll find the new location in the next day or so.

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I think I'm done with this game. I've played my share of mediocre or boring games but it takes a lot of effort to get me genuinely angry at a game but this game sure pulls it off.

Trying to figure out what to do next without the walkthrough is impossible. Even with the walkthrough (which is extremely vague) I often can't get events to trigger. I can't progress with ANY of the girls (minus the 2 or 3 periphery characters who havent had any new quests for like 10 updates).

You know what's even worse? No matter what you do with the orange haired girl, finish all her quests, get the max relationship status you can! EVEN AFTER YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER! If you pull out the sex icon from the bag and put it on her in the apartment YOU CAN DO NOTHING OTHER THAN KISS HER! :rolleyes: I understand that it's not the farthest along it can be, but don't add the sex icon if we can do absolutely nothing but kiss

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes