akyness

Feb 10, 2020
While playing poker, you get the option of cheating (sneak lv 2 req.). Then you have to use the socks. Use them, as soon as you're naked.
I meant to ask how do I put on the socks when I need to sneak into the roommate's bedroom at night and also how do I increase my sneak level faster??

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I've played lms a few times and when I tried impregnating Delilah during sex, sometimes I found her before the toilets and she told me about her pregnancy. There I could choose to run away with her, abandoning the rest of the game.
yea i tried for like 20 days to visit and she was never there, then she died, so never got to see that ending

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Lust Man Standing [v0.10.03] CG [EndlessTaboo]

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
I meant to ask how do I put on the socks when I need to sneak into the roommate's bedroom at night and also how do I increase my sneak level faster??
You only need to (and can) put on the socks while playing poker, when you are completely naked.
You have to rise your sneak level to 2 before playing poker. You can rise it, while spying on your roommates and spying on the girl on campus before opening her door (was it Elisa? Can't remeber the names...).

There is a small bug, where you can spy on Elisa, get in and out of her dormroom and spy again. Repeat this and your sneaking level is in short time @ 2.

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
yea i tried for like 20 days to visit and she was never there, then she died, so never got to see that ending
If I remember right, you can only cum one time into her and the options say, that there is only a chance, impregnating her. It is probably best to save before fucking her in the class room. Wait 1-2 days and check the toilets. (I know, that there is no way to know about her pregancy after 2 days, but is is fiction... :))

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
how can i progress in Kaylie's route? i meeted lucia and i saw kayle talk on the phone, but no happening anythings, i can't play póker with the roomate and kayle because the roomate never stay in the living room on afternoons

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
how can i progress in Kaylie's route? i meeted lucia and i saw kayle talk on the phone, but no happening anythings, i can't play póker with the roomate and kayle because the roomate never stay in the living room on afternoons
did you already give your roommate the playing cards?

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
how do i get the playing cards?
First you have to search the city until you find the abandoned factory (looks more like a really old abandoned storage depot). There you have to go right a few times until you get the picture of ~the corner of the factory (left side), a small path (middle) and an old rusty fence (right)~. Down on the edge of the building are the cards.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If I remember right, you can only cum one time into her and the options say, that there is only a chance, impregnating her. It is probably best to save before fucking her in the class room. Wait 1-2 days and check the toilets. (I know, that there is no way to know about her pregancy after 2 days, but is is fiction... :))
she is pregnant when they kill her so she got pregnant

Reactions: Emre77

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
she is pregnant when they kill her so she got pregnant
Or this is a bug and there is only one path with her killed yet... I should one time try without getting her preggy and see, if she still says, that she carries a child...

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
game is ok but its very confusing. certain places are closed and it doesn't tell you or hint on how you can get in there or get key or something. how do i train up my skills, also eating is only an option when the girls are at the table other wise it bugs or some crap and i keep dying of starvation. need a better walk through or a more thorough one, chronological one would be nice.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
game is ok but its very confusing. certain places are closed and it doesn't tell you or hint on how you can get in there or get key or something. how do i train up my skills, also eating is only an option when the girls are at the table other wise it bugs or some crap and i keep dying of starvation. need a better walk through or a more thorough one, chronological one would be nice.
Eating is easy, look into your rations, you can eat any time you like, they can be found in the arm icon top left, just eat one item at a time, that will keep you alive for a while. Finding keys? Well usually they are either on zombies you have killed or hidden where you need to look for them, like your own front door key. Skills have to be trained, sneaking! Try and sneak into the girls bedroom at midnight and have your fun on the girls, when you get to Sneak Level 2 then play poker and cheat. WT? There is one, a bit sketchy, but it works.

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
Hello
I only have 3questions .

1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?
2>)Is the full version of the game available yet?
3>)The Girls Will keep pregnant permanently or it will have a birth system??

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hope Dev realease version 2 of this game with Roomate sex ;) cuz size is to big almost 6gb and no sex with main Roomate yet?
If there was to stop killing Delilah ..
And there is hospital to be rebuild for future impregnations :p size with be biger :cool:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Or this is a bug and there is only one path with her killed yet... I should one time try without getting her preggy and see, if she still says, that she carries a child...
only 10 save slots, the one cumming in her once and twice is far gone

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hello
I only have 3questions .

1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?
2>)Is the full version of the game available yet?
3>)The Girls Will keep pregnant permanently or it will have a birth system??
the guide is very raw, but it have some help

Reactions: SV_PO
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes