Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
You know what's even worse? No matter what you do with the orange haired girl, finish all her quests, get the max relationship status you can! EVEN AFTER YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER! If you pull out the sex icon from the bag and put it on her in the apartment YOU CAN DO NOTHING OTHER THAN KISS HER! :rolleyes: I understand that it's not the farthest along it can be, but don't add the sex icon if we can do absolutely nothing but kiss
Actually you can have sex with Kaylie and creep on her at night after your relationship stats are high enough. She will join you at night in your bed at one point.

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Actually you can have sex with Kaylie and creep on her at night after your relationship stats are high enough. She will join you at night in your bed at one point.
You do realize that's during her story line... I'm talking about physically after the story line, you open your backpack, and use the sex icon on her, you can do nothing but kiss her, because even after you've done everything you can with her, your relationship status isn't high enough for anything

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi there.does anybody know how to increase my sexual ability. I’m on the first level and only can kiss Kiylie. Others possibilities are lock and i need higher level of relationship

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
You do realize that's during her story line... I'm talking about physically after the story line, you open your backpack, and use the sex icon on her, you can do nothing but kiss her, because even after you've done everything you can with her, your relationship status isn't high enough for anything
From my experience there is no repeat scenes once you have triggered them, so I guess you are correct. The game is one of frustration. Aimlessly searching for food and stuff for hours on end hoping something will trigger. Then if it does you get a small payoff because the game is not complete.

DingDong149

Mar 13, 2019
Man this Game has some tough Things going on. I guess it would do fine without the Sexuelcontent, but Renders are really nice and the Music fits well too. If you just want to release some Steam I suggest to use the FAP edition, it has some scenes that will break your wand.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Go back to the abandoned warehouse (where Maya rescues you from the biter), and head to the right side - Roommate should be trying to fight a biter there. After you rescue her, promise to teach her to fight and then explore the city some more, you'll find the new location in the next day or so.
lol thx, the walkthrugh is dead wrong.
It say you should explore the city and that you will find a new location which looks to be inside.
I did what you said and found sis right away.....thx

edit::also Delilah is not at the club for the boat thing after u slept with her at the school so i guess the walkthrugh is wrong there is well

Last edited:

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I have Directx12 and the game plays fine until I try to save the game. The game won't save regardless of whether I start from scratch or load a saved file. Please help. When I try to save the game basically pauses for a period time and then the save doesn't register.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
In both cases MC is asked to pick one to save. In both cases they were not just NPC's, they were LI's. I believe the only real difference that regardless of who you choose here, Delilah dies.
so how do you run away with delilah like the guide say if she dies? lol

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
lol thx, the walkthrugh is dead wrong.
It say you should explore the city and that you will find a new location which looks to be inside.
I did what you said and found sis right away.....thx

edit::also Delilah is not at the club for the boat thing after u slept with her at the school so i guess the walkthrugh is wrong there is well
I've played lms a few times and when I tried impregnating Delilah during sex, sometimes I found her before the toilets and she told me about her pregnancy. There I could choose to run away with her, abandoning the rest of the game.

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
That's the downside of releases of unfinished games - a lot of plot and action is still in planning and not implemented yet.
Have patience, young padawan. And enjoy what's currently released :)

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I don't have a Mega account, so can't download biggest files. And in adition, and this is something that seems to happend only to me, every time I tried to download a file around 1 G, before finish the dl for some reason the OS freezes, and it takes forever (an hour some times) to finish download. I give up on Mega, get better results in Nopy.
Try Chrome, or one of the other download portals

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes