scyllar

Apr 30, 2019
is the delilah sex scene bugged or something, it says we go to the showers to bang (after giving her the backpack) but nothing happens

Cedrickg

Aug 27, 2018
Dev, I wish you luck but I play a game for fun and this one held great promise until you nuked it by killing off a main character you worked hard for the player to care about. So that's it for me. I don't need a reminder on how evil triumphs so often in the real world, I can just watch the news for that. Your game is deleted from my drive and gone. Until then it was a fun romp with hints of a harem then you abruptly switched to horror and the fun was gone. Rom/com don't blend well with serious horror, it is a mixed like oil and water. It can be one or the other not both.

Reactions: Porcinet

CRat

Oct 2, 2018
Dev, I wish you luck but I play a game for fun and this one held great promise until you nuked it by killing off a main character you worked hard for the player to care about. So that's it for me. I don't need a reminder on how evil triumphs so often in the real world, I can just watch the news for that. Your game is deleted from my drive and gone. Until then it was a fun romp with hints of a harem then you abruptly switched to horror and the fun was gone. Rom/com don't blend well with serious horror, it is a mixed like oil and water. It can be one or the other not both.
First and most important: Dev, you're doing a great job with this game. It's entertaining and creative.

That said,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to future updates.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
First and most important: Dev, you're doing a great job with this game. It's entertaining and creative.

That said,

Did you calculate in that those people are crazy sociopaths? logic can never be used around them ;O

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
not sure if it is my understand of the english language or if I dont understand what you did? what is a friend slot
slot is the slot where you save your games.
as you said there are only 10 slots or spaces to save your saves, just save on top of another save that works too or you can delete some save that you are no longer using.
the way is this
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\LocalLow\EndlessTaboo\Lust Man Standing (y)

Reactions: Dio 's bread

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i cant do anything with kaylie i am level 8 and i cant progress more it seems that it is going to take a lot of time before being able to do something with her Screenshot (48).png

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018

That said,

In that scene, just before Delilah was murdered, the main villain said something like " you killed one of ours, now it's time to kill one of yours" It make sense then, even if the poor girl was pregnant. I find it rather sad that she had to die, but now the door is open for more debauchery. Keep up the good work.

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Hello guys,
I can't trigger the "escape scene with Delilah" neither progress the current relationships further. I tried to use one of the previous saves but if I overwrite my current save nothing happen still loads my old saves, if i delete them and copy them to the folder I cant see them in the loading menu. WHat is the trick for using the other's save file. Also can somebody give me a save before the knife training. Thank you.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Nah, the latest version doesn't work, not even with dxcpl.exe, It crashes or just shows a blue background with no picture in it, what a a lousy slow engine.
Can anyone please "MOD" it into Ren'py?
It was a good game, nice art, beautiful "girls" (the typical 40 years old cam "girl" look, but still...) and I kinda like the story so far but unplayable for low budget PC's

CRat

Oct 2, 2018
In that scene, just before Delilah was murdered, the main villain said something like " you killed one of ours, now it's time to kill one of yours" It make sense then, even if the poor girl was pregnant. I find it rather sad that she had to die, but now the door is open for more debauchery. Keep up the good work.
I'm probably taking this down an unnecessary tangent but, given the story to this point the best opportunity for foreshadowing would have been the scene in the alley. Some comment to the effect of "We can't get you now, but you'll end up choosing the punishment when we catch up with you.", would have set up the murder scene. Telling me in the scene isn't foreshadowing, it's just the event itself. And if a line of dialogue like the one above had been used, then in the murder scene the the villain would have said something like, "we warned you we'd make you choose your punishment, now you can choose which one . . ." to remind the player of the earlier warning and pay off the foreshadowing.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
:confused: 4 more quests included just for BJ
Delilah Dead no Babies so sad MC :eek: There was from previous version when you enter club and spot delilah showing pregnancy result and there was option to move ....that was beter option she could be alive and safe (y)
Game needs version 2 or rework with repopulating and fighting ...(y)
MAINLY FOCUSIN ON ROOMATE AND MC +First pregnancy should be betwen them laters with delilah ...

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I'm probably taking this down an unnecessary tangent but, given the story to this point the best opportunity for foreshadowing would have been the scene in the alley. Some comment to the effect of "We can't get you now, but you'll end up choosing the punishment when we catch up with you.", would have set up the murder scene. Telling me in the scene isn't foreshadowing, it's just the event itself. And if a line of dialogue like the one above had been used, then in the murder scene the the villain would have said something like, "we warned you we'd make you choose your punishment, now you can choose which one . . ." to remind the player of the earlier warning and pay off the foreshadowing.
I think the MC wanted a change in the story, whoever the " lucky " girl is I can't tell at the moment, the " hero " has already used his gift to humanity on a couple of girls already, but funnily enough only Delilah became pregnant. Question is, who will it be? When will we see more of this Band of Psychopaths?

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Nah, the latest version doesn't work, not even with dxcpl.exe, It crashes or just shows a blue background with no picture in it, what a a lousy slow engine.
Can anyone please "MOD" it into Ren'py?
It was a good game, nice art, beautiful "girls" (the typical 40 years old cam "girl" look, but still...) and I kinda like the story so far but unplayable for low budget PC's
Guess I'm glad to not have a low end pc then, game runs very smooth for me. Ryzen 3900x, rx5700xt, aorus master x570, samsung 860 evo, g skill 3200mhz ddr4. Game should run good if you have something similar, easy.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Lmao cya, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes