Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
someone with patreon who knows wen updates com, i see first 4 may, ......... rechanged to only "may" but see no other news only for members and im to poor + wrong bankcard, dont have the securite nr on it , so i cant even pay 1 euro to follow

ps im dutch............there always people that love to make fun with others if english is not your first language ps at last i dont use translator.......................

ps i love the game, one of the best games, sad you cannot fuck the death girls, or at last look and play with yourself, .............. the zombie girl look worser than a fresh body and here you can look in her bed
What in the actual fuck

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
What in the actual fuck
you look at a semi zombie girl.............. and you look at her wen her friend look at you, and if you get her, you just kill and drop te body withouw look or play first ... its a game..................... btw see once a program on tv about " homofile necrophillia by ducks (birds) ......... and there enough necrophilia sites on internet........... or did you not know ..............????????????

really?????

poor, poor boy, welcom in de dark world of the sexual fantasy by men................ i at last im honest about it, why else we play games............ beter than incest ..................and a death have no free will , so you "force" none.............. once a soul is gone............ its just "meat" if you eat them or have seks with it............. she (or the animals you eat) dont care (no i dont fuck animals)

who cares its just a game, there is no way to do it in real life anyway, thats why we make games about it, or not.............

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm speechless, but well, I suppose it was a matter of time before cross paths with a necrophillic fellow member of the forum. Welcome dude, please don't take offence if I died by covid-19 and you don't get invited to the wake. Nothing personal.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
incest patch is ok? fuck own mother/ sister .......... watch if there sleep, and try remove there clothes and play with yourselfs ik ok? sorry i not ask you to sleep in my house........... sleep of "death" .......... so long there breath is "ok" ...........but second it stopt its "evil", ?????????????

if i see some play with themself if i wake up, none will find your death body , i promiss........

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
by the way, if we play both in this game , you will end as zombie because you not wanted kill here first, ............ i always "last man on earth, and you ended as a death zombie

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Dudu, my english isnt good but yours is on indian lvl - Bob and vagene -
Either this or you are in your teens and missed A LOT of english classes xD

Also since your kink is more than special i highly doubt that you will find a lot of games about/with it... even here. Maybe try your luck with comics/mangas. Much higher chance you will find stuff like that.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
^like a said, at sleep or "death" i dont care, but ................. a death body go not next day with your dna over here body to the police"....................... i think in real life to, if worldwar 3 start ............ a death female soldier, wil never kill me in my sleep, or you must be a master in bondage, and wat than, kill here after? she do all to kill you as she know she will end death in the morning, i can fall in sleep after the sex, bring here back where i find here in her uniform and none will ever find out wat happens and in a war people die every day, so none will think she is killed for "sex"

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
if she sleep , and you make a sound.............. you will remember my words, before you die..................

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
by the way, if we play both in this game , you will end as zombie because you not wanted kill here first, ............ i always "last man on earth, and you ended as a death zombie
Well, maybe as a zombie I could have a different perspective about fucking corpses, I give you that.

• Haha
Reactions: IPsycho

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
btw asking if some know wen update come is not even answered.............. i find it sick to fuck you own mother, than a death chick, so long she is not longer than couple hours, once she change collor, im out , but a very fresh body , just death thats still warm, there is no change than if she sleeps, only dont get wet.......... and she not wake up if you do to creepy stuff, there think you can never do with a living person.................... we play games for sexual fantasie we cannot do in real life ........... like rapeplay................as example

and you not end in jail................

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Waiting for best update hope can fuck Roomates :) Mc have Job to repopulate world :cool:(y)

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Waiting for best update hope can fuck Roomates :) Mc have Job to repopulate world :cool:(y)
was said you can do in next update, as visit the gym (i believe was also next school campus, was a closed door too, we see, hope update come soon

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I stand by what I wrote because the game keeps jumping from a light fun romp to something deadly serious which is why I call it horror. Consider, the MC is trapped in a room with his roommate and the leader. He is armed, she is armed yet you have no control over the situation at all. It just happens to you. To me this was a third strike not a first.
The same problem occurs at the college. To save Liz you have to kill her roommate. Although before hand you get to play with her setting the scene as not serious yet it suddenly is. The game even suggests finding medicine which doesn't exist so you have to do a trial and error. That is why I quit this time. The dev keeps jumping back and forth which is why I said oil and water. Either keep it light forming a harem or stay serious not try for both. It doesn't work.
Incidentally when he saves Lucy at the club the MC expresses no remorse that he didn't save Liz's roommate but instead killed her. (So why woudl he hestitate killing the leader or threatening to in that room? He is already a remorsless killer.) You could argue he didn't know at that time but when Kayle reveals it he just accepts it without feedback that he could have saved that other girl the same way. Which is why I said remorsless. (I know its not a finished product yet but these questions come to mind and only can be really overlooked if the game remained a light romp with comic elements. Once it get serious it makes those questions stand out even more)
As for the Delia scene how I read it, even if he made a choice Delia would still be the one killed since there is no further game killing the roommate. So as i stated early, no choice of the MC just railroad to what the dev wanted for the scene. Not fun. Especially since the results are so serious.
I agree with you I stopped playing the game for the same reasons what broke the camel's back was killing Delilah that was it for me.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Delilah Can be saved right before capture ...after impregnating her in school you can go back to club and talk to Delilah she showed pregnancy test and she was Happy + there was option to move her but everything changed ..I realy Liked Delilah she was first Girl for Harrem :love:
Now we can focus with Roomates and Friends to Kill those Psycho's :cool: (y)

Reactions: IPsycho

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I agree with you I stopped playing the game for the same reasons what broke the camel's back was killing Delilah that was it for me.
you can also see it as a right for revence, so there is a reason for kill them all, so long there not murder......... there is no reason for hunt them and kill, only the daughter who helps you escape , can be saved i think, or win over for info that helps you kill them all

else he is just a murderer, now delilah dies, here club wil helps you murder them , because its one of them too, so you got maby a ..... army

ZoneMan

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone have an active $20 or at least $10 subscription?
You can import all the old available posts to through import tool

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
you can also see it as a right for revence, so there is a reason for kill them all, so long there not murder......... there is no reason for hunt them and kill, only the daughter who helps you escape , can be saved i think, or win over for info that helps you kill them all

else he is just a murderer, now delilah dies, here club wil helps you murder them , because its one of them too, so you got maby a ..... army
You forget one thing ,y friend, there is a spy in the club who works for these bitches, who is it?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes