hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
You forget one thing ,y friend, there is a spy in the club who works for these bitches, who is it?
the only one who hates you is the one who "lead" the group, what ever i did , she keep hate me and dont trust me, we will find out , what wonders me, none of them know you go to that lokation to train, you find there that knife, ...... so how he was find?

only i can think is the leader, if there find you fucking that girl is the shower al wanted him, she is only who hates him , ok let him make the lab........................ but you get only asking "after" there find out the thruth, so i think she is................. control the enemy is always best way to stay safe, als also , only leader is angry on you because you "did nothing to save here" .......... she can only know if she the spy...................... we will find out , , all others want you dick in them she only hate him

but im not "young".......... in september 2021..............im 50.................... yes old single man plays games too............................

ps uploaded my photo, youn ma have no long grey beards..............

Reactions: GaboCAP

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
the only one who hates you is the one who "lead" the group, what ever i did , she keep hate me and dont trust me, we will find out , what wonders me, none of them know you go to that lokation to train, you find there that knife, ...... so how he was find?

only i can think is the leader, if there find you fucking that girl is the shower al wanted him, she is only who hates him , ok let him make the lab........................ but you get only asking "after" there find out the thruth, so i think she is................. control the enemy is always best way to stay safe, als also , only leader is angry on you because you "did nothing to save here" .......... she can only know if she the spy...................... we will find out , , all others want you dick in them she only hate him

but im not "young".......... in september 2021..............im 50.................... yes old single man plays games too............................

ps uploaded my photo, youn ma have no long grey beards..............
My dear friend, although your English is quite rudimentary I can understand what you are getting at, but I am much older than you are, much older! This game as well as others are just a way for me to get some spice back into my imagination. Corona is awful!

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
My dear friend, although your English is quite rudimentary I can understand what you are getting at, but I am much older than you are, much older! This game as well as others are just a way for me to get some spice back into my imagination. Corona is awful!
i learn enlish myself in the old dos times, there was only enlish programs, but i can help myself, we always type less than we speak, i see corona as a blessing, it destroy the " im god cocoon" the idee we controll earth and nature and we beter than mother earth herselfs (im celtic, ...... hesus is a celtic sungod born on 25 dec from a virgin.......... you know the stolen version of rome) ............... maby it give people more respect , and see themselfs lesser as "gods" who can control universum, corona is in every place in the world, rich or poor, there is no safe place............. money dont protect agains corona ......... so there maby see , there just as mortal as us all.................... its only how you stuff see that makes it evil................... do you understand pain............. if you never feel it? wil you understand someone pain if you never feel pain? so you see ............... evil dont exist............... what dont kill you make you stronger ............... and last think evil want.......... is make you stronger, so you see .................... al is send by "god" .......... (in what form is on you) ........ to learn us to be humble again , money will not save you , rich.......... christian, muslim of jew, .......... nonbeliever, ..... atheist.......... none get more or less corona than others.................... many cultures mean many names for "god" and many forms, .................. if you pagan or christian, all is same for us all, corona is the blessing we needed, ................ what we need , is never what we wanted................ if you think you above others you will find out you just mortal us all, there is no "good" of "evil........... only chooses.................grey........... no white, no dark..................... grey chooses, what is good for one...............................

play a game and dont stand still by this, "it" dont care if you believe or not.................. corona is equal to all, just as "god" we al his/her children, man always think ............ my believe is "beter" ............. there is no "beter" or worse............. corona is because we dont respect nature, less place is more wild animals in city"s and there illnesses that can go from a "bat" to a human................ and no .......... it dont make you "batman"

love me , or hate me, i dont care.............. im tell you only "mine" truth........... feel free to see corona as a curse.........

me i dont care.............. just here to wait on the update............ its just a new illness thats kill the "weak" .......... its the law of nature.............. not a "curse" of nature

hope update comes soon, rest i see with a smile..............(was 10 days sick btw) but im always alone home , so nothing changed, i have no friends nor familie, .............. so.......... isolation of not, for me change nothing at all

btw (i dont care if you believe im hesus or not.......... jesus never promiss to bring peace on earth.............. but to come and bring a sword........... corona is a very good sword, and not the only one

ps have a small form of
dyslexia

so some words are on wrong places.............. so long there get the idee what i wanted to say............and im dutch, so is both bad enlish and dyslexia..........like i say , we speak more that we type

we can never read back what we say , so if im there have dyslexia too, .......... no idee

i know its strange i speak in the we form about myselfs, but so long you understand what i wanted to say, its not a problem

Last edited:
Reactions: IPsycho

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
is everbody death???????????? of afraid of me?????????????? or both.............. simple question, have somebody a idee wen updates come,

408 patrons................ and none knows wen update comes or even care????????????????

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Try a few more question marks. I heard from reliable sources that the chance of an answer increases with every question mark. You need at least a hundred to make sure that someone answers your question.
no idee how, happy already i can send and attach a file, rest i dont really understand, ....... if there is one, we will find soon enough out, ........... look on google couple days , seek on "last week" .......... see i too if there is one, i see new ,update, from 3 days but was 0.11 too,

and look here on "updates"

rest is waiting, if one find out, some will post it , rest is waiting and hoping, rest in useless, to less respond , only here to make fun, i at last dont shame myselfs for my darker sexual and other fantasy"s, like there have none", we play games because here we can do thinks we can do in real life,

i dont care what others say............. tell you darkest fantasy"s , is something most never dare, i have also no frustration,, if you can tell them honest, there no longer a "dark problem" you need to hide and shame yourselfs over it, , tell .......... and your free............ nothing to hide, ................. free to tell the truth about yourselfs with no frustrations over stuff you wish but never dare to say.................. only so you find people who want same.........................

life is easy withouw dark secrets

i dont hide my dark secrets, and i dont hide my face...................... most do both............. why lie.................... if there not want you for it.................. there will you not leave you for it, so spare you a lot of pain and disapointment, btw, most necrophillia site"s .......... play to be death and are no real corpse, ............ its just a phantasy , and a lot like the idee to "sleep" of play death and be used, , its a game and you can only be find if you tell others what you seek, , sad bdsm world is a mans world , and im not gay , so games are only way, or you need be rich ,to get te less womans on the sites, and play is enough, so you have every day your pleasures, , give and take............... is like every relation, , there is always persons who seek the same, and only if you dare to tell, there can find you, and maby seek someone to talk about it because there shame themself for this feelings,

necro , of sleepsex, ............... looks and feel the same............... same way why man love a naked pussy, only kids have no hair....................... there the real dangers, frusrated man who dont dare to be honest to themselfs about there feelings, if a bald pussy helps, .............. same as with sleep sex , you seek a way to find same on a legal way, .............. once you know you have that phantasy , its not longer a frustration

btw , hope that "latest updates" here is fastest way to find it, so you played before others, , of with google

latest update is 2 days old and still 0.11.................

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Try a few more question marks. I heard from reliable sources that the chance of an answer increases with every question mark. You need at least a hundred to make sure that someone answers your question.

btw some will never answer, al put you there screen full of question marks, even if there know the answer............ "i need to pay for answer so if you want to know"................ to afraid others will know the answer for free, humans dont like it if others get for free or cheaper than them.............so even with 1.000.000 marks even if you ask them by there name, there will ignore you , al because" it cost them money and not you............................

btw if there is a update, you proberbly find fastest on pirate bay

or you need seek every site who have the game, look on 5 or 6 sites , if there not want to answer, we need find it with google or so

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
You forget one thing ,y friend, there is a spy in the club who works for these bitches, who is it?
btw i remember if you save the zombie girl you see the girl you take to you home from begin, and you go to here terras, you see here call to them, and there have here sister , i believe , and she works also on the club, , she ask you to save the biten girl, so she or leader or "both" are spy, and she know your secret, , we will see

update few hours later

think she know where lili go train with you , so she (the doctor who comes in begin with you) must be the spy)

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
do somebody see ever this girl with bleu hair? see picture on a site for download the game (seek if there is a update) see 107 is she changed into that other girl who is now on the school kampus, both are in nr 107

and girl with big boobs i also never see

ps now i have al man atention.................. (asking 4 time) do somebody know wen there is a update??????????????

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
why do i ask for a update, if there not even know if this girls in the game or not???????????
Those two images are from a completely different game called "Doors".
https://f95zone.to/threads/doors-ch-2-2-1-the-neuron-project.35763/

Complain to the people at eregames for associating unrelated pictures with this game.

Also, this CERTAINLY isn't the appropriate place to ask for development news several times a day. Go to the author's or pages for news. The Patreon clearly says .12 is slated for May (this month). So, wait until it isn't May anymore.

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Those two images are from a completely different game called "Doors".
https://f95zone.to/threads/doors-ch-2-2-1-the-neuron-project.35763/

Complain to the people at eregames for associating unrelated pictures with this game.

Also, this CERTAINLY isn't the appropriate place to ask for development news several times a day. Go to the author's or pages for news. The Patreon clearly says .12 is slated for May (this month). So, wait until it isn't May anymore.
maby you see more , than me

it say upcomming in may ................. not june, ............. first it even say , 4 may...................

im no member and even if i was not poor, i have wrong card what i cannot use, i can only pay with "mister cash" .............im from belgium

ps nobody answer, so this my last message, i come only to ask , and here is upcoming may........... dont see june, or changeled for may............ maby you looked wrong game, . or see members different stuff

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
maby you see more , than me

it say upcomming in may ................. not june, ............. first it even say , 4 may...................

im no member and even if i was not poor, i have wrong card what i cannot use, i can only pay with "mister cash" .............im from belgium

ps nobody answer, so this my last message, i come only to ask , and here is upcoming may........... dont see june, or changeled for may............ maby you looked wrong game, . or see members different stuff
If he has posted May, then it will be this month. Just sit back and drink a nice cup of coffee whilst Corona slows things down a bit!

Reactions: hesus danu

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a way to avoid being taken prisoner, or at the very least a way to avoid somebody being killed during it?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Is there a way to avoid being taken prisoner, or at the very least a way to avoid somebody being killed during it?
i hear its not possible, she will always die, ........... maby by make here not pregnant.......... dont know of possible, to be honest i dont care, here storyline is over anyway (never leave with here , hear you wake up in a boat ...) wish there was a way, but else you cannot take them down, if there did you nothing, than looks you a killer, .... if she killed, al in the club will understand and not see you are a raper of murderer ( rape the death sad not possible) , and before is impossible, you cant even look at the death body

Miesjel

Feb 21, 2018
I tried poker and lost, sneak wasn't high enough. Now it is, but I do not know how to initiate it. Any clues?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
you can do twice is schoolcampus if you visit and leave (then she know you watch) have you very fast update

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes