hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
No I asked him in the discord but got no answers.
sad but thanks, i not like people that let weeks wait and then not even want to answer , game is so linair, you cant even replay game, because al is same, looks we can beter wait wen game is ever final, than wait weeks and weeks and know there is no need to ask because you will not get a answer............... how he want get members, if i was intrest......... if i was member, i even leave some games updat every week or twice at month, here you get nothing at al, sad, but yeah, he not even give a date, wait ........ and wait and wait and you will see crap.............. wonders he have still members there shall be a great update in place for keep my intrest, ........ see here much people be pissed of for this game because you have no possible way to save both , i think he can be happy if there a some members left, if update is crap, i wait till game is complete, i go not wait ever month for weeks, ......... for a creep that not even want to answer after weeks wen there will be a update, even i "dont know yet is a good answer

Reactions: silverbane27

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
sad but thanks, i not like people that let weeks wait and then not even want to answer , game is so linair, you cant even replay game, because al is same, looks we can beter wait wen game is ever final, than wait weeks and weeks and know there is no need to ask because you will not get a answer............... how he want get members, if i was intrest......... if i was member, i even leave some games updat every week or twice at month, here you get nothing at al, sad, but yeah, he not even give a date, wait ........ and wait and wait and you will see crap.............. wonders he have still members there shall be a great update in place for keep my intrest, ........ see here much people be pissed of for this game because you have no possible way to save both , i think he can be happy if there a some members left, if update is crap, i wait till game is complete, i go not wait ever month for weeks, ......... for a creep that not even want to answer after weeks wen there will be a update, even i "dont know yet is a good answer
The update was set for May, that has still not ended as far as I know, so instead of blowing off steam at the dev, read his answers to the same question. On his Patreon page it states MAY!!!!!

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
The update was set for May, that has still not ended as far as I know, so instead of blowing off steam at the dev, read his answers to the same question. On his Patreon page it states MAY!!!!!
it go me on the fact that he ignore you question wen update comes, if you a patreon (i see prices of 20 , that 240 at year .. then i want some respect at last, ignore you patreon is someting you cannot do, thats to much disrespect to the people that wants help you make the game, withouw people as you, he or she cannot to.............. simple fact, maby you dont care if people ignore you questions............... then i feel sorry of you , but i care, even if im not patreon, ............ asswer a question is a minimum, even if "i cannot say for now" is good enouch, ignore you patreon that pay you need respected, its there money you use..........
and yes i know it say may, but if you ask a question, i find he can give you at last some respect if you pay him money

Reactions: silverbane27

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
it go me on the fact that he ignore you question wen update comes, if you a patreon (i see prices of 20 , that 240 at year .. then i want some respect at last, ignore you patreon is someting you cannot do, thats to much disrespect to the people that wants help you make the game, withouw people as you, he or she cannot to.............. simple fact, maby you dont care if people ignore you questions............... then i feel sorry of you , but i care, even if im not patreon, ............ asswer a question is a minimum, even if "i cannot say for now" is good enouch, ignore you patreon that pay you need respected, its there money you use..........
and yes i know it say may, but if you ask a question, i find he can give you at last some respect if you pay him money
I agree. They keeps pushing back release dates. I was a patron and after 2 months of excuses I ended my support. Dude straight up admitted to deciding not to abide by release dates anymore and has gone off on a bunny trail. Completely reworking stuff and going in a different direction rather than releasing what they promised their supporters. I get doing what you want to do as a creator, but don't promise your supporters one thing then decide to do something else. They keeps making excuses in the name of "wanting it to be perfect" since its their first game. if you ask me they are trying to change the game too much. Like finish what you have, then begin new directions on your next game.

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I agree. They keeps pushing back release dates. I was a patron and after 2 months of excuses I ended my support. Dude straight up admitted to deciding not to abide by release dates anymore and has gone off on a bunny trail. Completely reworking stuff and going in a different direction rather than releasing what they promised their supporters. I get doing what you want to do as a creator, but don't promise your supporters one thing then decide to do something else. They keeps making excuses in the name of "wanting it to be perfect" since its their first game. if you ask me they are trying to change the game too much. Like finish what you have, then begin new directions on your next game.
From what I have read so far he is not changing the game, he's just experimenting for his next project, this game should update at the end of May. I have no idea why you are moaning, ok, he doesn't answer your questions, maybe he has overlooked them, but guys, honestly do you want the game to end here? Let him work!

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
From what I have read so far he is not changing the game, he's just experimenting for his next project, this game should update at the end of May. I have no idea why you are moaning, ok, he doesn't answer your questions, maybe he has overlooked them, but guys, honestly do you want the game to end here? Let him work!
future will tell if its a one timer only , or he keep ignore his patreons, i really love the game, but you can travel around withouw see a zombie, only on the places there must be, was more fun if there random , than was game replayable, if you every update must play back from begin, its very boring before you can see new stuff, we see............ end may, if he honest, or just do fake promisses to get extra money for free, if it was my game, i look on sites as this and answer where i can, some games update twice at month, i think i wait a month already, hope update is good, and not some extra sex scenes and thats it, and no more story line, but i hope i can train my fights, and have random zombie"s if i seek around in city, is as you make a zombie movie , with 1 zombie....................

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
someone from patreon who know what last update of 18 may said.......... i see last update was april, but btween 0.10 and 0.11 is 4 months

0.10 january
0.11 april....

so in worse ............... next update is july.............???????????????

0le

Apr 30, 2018
someone from patreon who know what last update of 18 may said.......... i see last update was april, but btween 0.10 and 0.11 is 4 months

0.10 january
0.11 april....

so in worse ............... next update is july.............???????????????
I asked him/her in the discord channel and he/she said in may

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
How many more times do I have to say that May is not over yet? WAIT!
i know, but between last update is 4 months, and 1 ex patreon tell me, he was not longer intressted to make this game, so that we need to wait is possible, 1 girl say even that it was say somewhere that update was changeled for may, so i just say, its possible, why none know? not even patreons, ... if i needed wait from january till april.......... i not even know if i was intrested, its a lot of money, if you pay 20........ its 240 at year, and 4 months wait is pay 80 ......... for a small update............ its expensive for wat you get, he get rich ..... in my eyes and none even know the date of update............. treasure of nadia as example is every 1 and 15de of the month, and you know every update, here i wait 6 months, , in april it say even april next update, then it even say 4 may (sad i not take a screenshot, and still none knows something about it, no date, of even what changes are made....... i not like to be in the dark for weeks, withouw even someone knows, i find if you pay 20 at month (i dont do) there at last needs to know something, that you ignore us.......... ok, none pays him, i love game, i ready do, but exact for that reason , i dont want invest in a game thats ignore me and let me in the dark about the future of that game, some sneakpeaks, some idee"s , some storyline........... there pay your game, dont ignore your investers............ what he does complete so far i see , else some will know something

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
He said first week of May. we are long past
Have you read his schedule for the game??? It states MAY, neither at the beginning nor the end of May, just MAY. Please read it carefully, what your doctor or friend says is irrelevent, if he has no Bock to carry on with the game then it will become the usual "Abandomed" status and then we can all start crying, until then............WAIT!

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Have you read his schedule for the game??? It states MAY, neither at the beginning nor the end of May, just MAY. Please read it carefully, what your doctor or friend says is irrelevent, if he has no Bock to carry on with the game then it will become the usual "Abandomed" status and then we can all start crying, until then............WAIT!
if i know how to make a game .............. i started my own, a no taboo edition,
with some filters for the "weak"

all here love incest, if i see them asking for a incest patch, but if you see a hot death corpse, and you want touch it, then there look like am a pervert, ......... i dont dream to go fuck my own mom, find that more worse, (or you own sister) think here fill of perverst that want to like look "jesus" himself , with no "sin" of evil thinking , i at last i dare to tell my dark secrets, ps there was no necrophillia sites, is i was the only one............ but if you seek incest................... you only find **********, and thats bring you to jail.............. not a side where models play to be death (real corpses smell and to dry to "fuck" ) but i love if there play death or "sleep"

is same idee, there not move........ and i can do whatever i want.............but if there play death, i dont need be silent of be afraid there wake up, and see at last what i do if i put the light on, there is even a girl in the game that looks like a corpse, but so long she "live" its not a problem, or did none of you go to the appartements , hoping she sleeping, ..................i at last dont do like i dont have dark dreams of fantasy"s

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes