Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
you need sex icon on here......... not talking, ..... there is a bug on talk, only icon works
I see.
I had other problems though. Like Kaylie never showing up outside the elevator in Lucia's apartment building. My game skipped that for some reason.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
tomorrow is already 29 may.... 3 days left, i get crazy .................first was update in april , then 4 may ....... and month is almost over ....... last 3 days , hope update is good long to, like start hospital , "heal" girls, (with blowjob) hope gym is also ready so we can train ......... maby some sandbox features so you can play some more, .......if not i think i go wait until game is finish complete, spare me some headache

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
To tell you the truth, I don't hold out much hope, but you must give the man a chance to fulfil his obligation to his fans. Therefore, we shall wait and see. :)
Does the daughter/roommate character actually have sex with the MC in this game?

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
and for me end may in 1 and half hour

i was hoping...........

look on google, (last week en last 24 hours) en here by latest updates
Well, after waiting and hoping it seems all our hopes have been dashed, no update! I have no idea whether or not there is a good reason for this, such a pity though, the game was really good, it was getting interesting, and now?

Reactions: hesus danu

brubby

Nov 23, 2019
Well, after waiting and hoping it seems all our hopes have been dashed, no update! I have no idea whether or not there is a good reason for this, such a pity though, the game was really good, it was getting interesting, and now?
This is pretty normal for many devs, best you can do is just find new games and play them until the update eventually comes out after 7 years

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
was thinking wen last time was 4 months between, and a ex patreon say , he was not longer intrested in game, is really sad,

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
since this dev started slacking back in February, I already knew that this type of shit would happen. You will never be successful when you dont have a set schedule, and these devs cant keep their schedule. The only Dev that I respect fully is NLT. NLT has been creating adult art and games for 20+ years now, and to this day they have a set schedule with 2 updates per month, with a damn timer. I mean name one developer on this site that uploads on the set time and date that they have mentioned, each and every time.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
since this dev started slacking back in February, I already knew that this type of shit would happen. You will never be successful when you dont have a set schedule, and these devs cant keep their schedule. The only Dev that I respect fully is NLT. NLT has been creating adult art and games for 20+ years now, and to this day they have a set schedule with 2 updates per month, with a damn timer. I mean name one developer on this site that uploads on the set time and date that they have mentioned, each and every time.
treasure of nadia is every 1 and 15 of the month, and i love that, here is waiting, and a dev that dont keep his promiss, dont know who , but some say here that he tell him/her that is was for may ........... may is over, dont lie, he het so many money from patreon, and he just use people, if i was rich and a patreon ......... i ask him every cent back , for me and every patreon.......... its so sad its not in the law , to seek so people , so you can ban them and put them on a "black list" so if there start under a new name a patreon, for "new game" people know he was under different name on patreon, i find sad for al people that give him money, he have i believe 414 patreon , so even if al give a minimum of 1 euro, its 414 euro extra, and you lie and cheat and make promissis........ en every couple months a "update" ........ so you earn a lot of money for do almost nothing..........we see what future brings, i think there will be a "abandoned sighn" soon

ps i really hope it will be finished ......... i realy love this game

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
yesterday 404 patreon members , today 375 , al leave him , none will trust him , he shall need work to repair trust, hope , some make a remake, need learn how to make a game, and make a patreon, om invaliete, so have al time in the world to make a game like that
first find out how to make it, we see, we try, and if.......... i keep my promissess

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah remake would fit perfect cuz size is 6gb almost :cool: I dont mind playing with diferent quality images - at least to have more content :LOL:(y) I would love to play with allot of quests etc survival zombies
But the only one thing Dev should focus Repopulating earth First Fuck Roomates and Make them pregnant later go find those crazy bitches and Pump them :LOL:

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah remake would fit perfect cuz size is 6gb almost :cool: I dont mind playing with diferent quality images - at least to have more content :LOL:(y) I would love to play with allot of quests etc survival zombies
But the only one thing Dev should focus Repopulating earth First Fuck Roomates and Make them pregnant later go find those crazy bitches and Pump them :LOL:
yep and a lot of more babes, too, go try found out how it works, how i need to make it, i want more random zombie"s so if you walk around, you can find zombies, but also loot , more like a rpg, where you can sell stuff to the girls for armor , guns, lasers, if you tik 5 times with a weapon and it breaks already ...... is no fun, start with a basic unbreakable weapon for defent , but you need do stuff to get upgrades, in a real endtime where al man are killed, there fabrieks with ton of foods , but no man can wear 100 kg food , + this places must have more zombies, etc, i go see how, if i can use the models from this and other games and parts of the game i can make my own, , try to make a demo , and then we see if people intrest, i dont work so i can work 12 hours at day on in, and have a good game pc with 64 memory etc, so rendering can not be a real problem, no promissess, i need to learn and try find everthing out, and all make fun with my enlish , so . but with a translator for find out how words are type correct, i do my best, more i cannot promiss, .... more babes, more maps to find out, more houses to upgrade, for safety etc, can be fun

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
yep and a lot of more babes, too, go try found out how it works, how i need to make it, i want more random zombie"s so if you walk around, you can find zombies, but also loot , more like a rpg, where you can sell stuff to the girls for armor , guns, lasers, if you tik 5 times with a weapon and it breaks already ...... is no fun, start with a basic unbreakable weapon for defent , but you need do stuff to get upgrades, in a real endtime where al man are killed, there fabrieks with ton of foods , but no man can wear 100 kg food , + this places must have more zombies, etc, i go see how, if i can use the models from this and other games and parts of the game i can make my own, , try to make a demo , and then we see if people intrest, i dont work so i can work 12 hours at day on in, and have a good game pc with 64 memory etc, so rendering can not be a real problem, no promissess, i need to learn and try find everthing out, and all make fun with my enlish , so . but with a translator for find out how words are type correct, i do my best, more i cannot promiss, .... more babes, more maps to find out, more houses to upgrade, for safety etc, can be fun
ps , want differnt weapons, also for "diffecult level" guns are loud, and let zombie's know where you are, so use guns, change game on "nightmare" to play, ..... if you fight sneaky with a sword or bat its silent and no zombie hears you , so easy to play, you not only leave house but also you room mate, if you make to much sound, you ending with few girls that will live, ........ its where you shoot, you can use gun to keep them from you house by shoot in a place far from everbody, ...... but if you use a gun in a fort where other girls are, and you go back home, you can find most killed,

like that sick girl, if you dont kill here and go to hospital, she ends death, so its more punishing if you dont use tactics to keep them away or lok them to a place full of traps and bombs, etc , , ...... different endings on how you play the game, make game replayeble, game now is boring , there are no more zombies in that game that where he put them, ....... its more fun if you can use the zombie"s to kill you enemy"s, but also look out that none can shoot so lok zombie"s where you are, so you go to a othere place to shoot and make noises you let them leave you place, and you need work to buy bullets, so if you use gun , and you have no bullet to lock them away (or use a clocks of a church) love a game where you need to find self a solution, where you can use diffent solutions with al there pro and conts.................

first find out how to make a game............ but i know how i want make the game , i can put him in a school with a lot of roommates, if you do something there will be lot of "empty" rooms and a lot of girls who hate you for you mistakes, but you can find survivors you "replace" them etc
so nothing is permanent, but replace meaning start trust and friendship to get more sex options, etc, i go try, more i cannot promiss

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes