hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Is the Dev gonna pull out an ICSTOR move and disappear indefinitely till they decide to comeback and give us a half-assed update?
fact is many leave patreon, and that lose of money is first what he will see if he looks on his account

if you can make from you hobby your job and your you own boss, the members who believe in you give you the money to buy beter models and make better updates, and if i find a way yo improve my game i will do, thats why i always wanted make my own game, and patreons can give you good idee"s to make it beter, its your fantasy that limmits you game build, if you at there fantasy to, you game can always get beter, i want almost no taboo"s ......... only taboo"s i have is no children and no animals, (only maby as a joke, ....... man sees hole, think it go to another wc , but is farm and a calf that wants to drink, man staps out and see the calf and is sad, his dreamgirl..................dont exist......... as example, stuff happens by accident, ...... or a sick child, but try use botlles etc, .......... but i will use no images , only the idee, and that he wants a douche , to clean his dick, chikd want to thanks him but wonders why he is always try to sneak away ,

i dont wanted but................. life sucks, so must happens stuff that sucks too, ........... but not the death of a prignant girl like in the orginal game, but simple stuff, as you say one thing , and others think you mean something else............. like some ask a coffie if there want sex, ,say you walk complete day in the city and have nothing to drink, how you say that to a horney girl, you want only a drink, you to tirred to............. that moments in live you wish you was somewhere else, as only man, this stuff happens, , or lesbians that want be saved but know the truth, and need be forced, to heal.......... with bite marks, off course........ love some spanning and a "joke" change some storylines

i really love this game and the idee of it, its orginal, not just sex for the sex but to save the earth and heal the zombie's, ............ is not funny if you find out you can even make a zombie back human........... and need to choose to kill or "catch" them, make game much more replayable, kill is easy, but can you "catch them all" . like pokemon???

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
can someone tell him its june, 2 june, he not even change his date.. yesterdat was 374 members and now 383........ did ge again make false promisses, that 8 return............i completly not understand this people.......... but i see how maby sites still post version 0.11 as "new game" of even posted as "new version, "

i look last 24 hours

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
do somebody know what engine is used to make this game, so i can make a beter remake,

looks visual studio (downlaod with torrent;

first need to learn , hope update of game is soner,, but i make a game based on this anyway , once i figure out how

Last edited:

in3ko

Feb 12, 2020
do somebody know what engine is used to make this game, so i can make a beter remake,

first need to learn , hope update of game is soner,, but i make a game based on this anyway , once i figure out how
bruh the engine is written next to the title its unity engine the easiest engine in the world you can learn basics in 1-2 days, i checked game files and from programming side this game is ridiculously easy to make like nearly every adult game. Good luck with graphics and animations it is the toughest part of doing this kind of games.

Reactions: hesus danu

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018

In maked with UNITY .. and images maked with Daz3D ( is free ) have many better models to use... anyway
if you find make your game .. with rempy is more easy... an the final result is better... have many examples here to use as guide or example... the most important thing is the 3D modeling and use of Daz3D .. lern first... read very much , see videos tutorials.. and practice... to make good renders... the models is easy to find,, have nany free sites ( i have 2 TB of 3dmodels downloaded from free sites ) .. now we have time to lern with this fuking pandemia... inside home...

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
In maked with UNITY .. and images maked with Daz3D ( is free ) have many better models to use... anyway
if you find make your game .. with rempy is more easy... an the final result is better... have many examples here to use as guide or example... the most important thing is the 3D modeling and use of Daz3D .. lern first... read very much , see videos tutorials.. and practice... to make good renders... the models is easy to find,, have nany free sites ( i have 2 TB of 3dmodels downloaded from free sites ) .. now we have time to lern with this fuking pandemia... inside home...
i have the time, and a man must follow his dreams, find poser beter, had always problems with daz3d i know how poser works, and go try use the models from the games i find, there not so much free models, but we see, i have download, rempy also, visual novel maker, but i go seek more, enough to find on youtube, and like you say how more you know how beter you can update the game, shall take time, couple monts, , .... a year, no idee how long people do over a game, hope i can use patreon (wrong credit card, im invalide and poor , so ocmw helps , me , but also meaning , cannot change my card, and not all programs have "bankcontact" in there menu, but as people helps me i can buy beter models, , and not only the free one , hope i can find a lot on torrent, have a few tb left on my harddrive and need look on other game i can remove, if i make game , i have my buzyness, (im single from 2002, no friends or familie , im a autist so love to be alone, but then i not boring, for me make corona no changes, stay at home before corona too, come once at week or less out for shopping some food (others helps me shopping to because of my handicap, but a autist learn very fast and have a photographic memory , so await to be good in a short time , ....... we do or best, at last im buzy and make my own perfect (for me) game, i say already what i hope to make , with some prequals maby and some sequals, , is easy if you can use old models and places you already build, so you have you city (with some changes , like how he ends in hospital, a shorter story proberbly, or maby at end i make a "intro" how all started, we see, we try, so long we not fail............ al is good, at last i have the time , and can use the money for make the games, or maby pay some people for the diffecult stufs, proberbly i will find out how all works, but im not 18 anymore, its not so easy as it was to learn, wen i was young i learn 5 minutes, and my photografic memory do the rest, but it still works, its like a old car, diffecult to start , but once it work, it do its job, and there mosly beter than the modern junk thats make to get broken fast as possible

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018
i have the time, and a man must follow his dreams, find poser beter, had always problems with daz3d i know how poser works, and go try use the models from the games i find, there not so much free models, but we see, i have download, rempy also, visual novel maker, but i go seek more, enough to find on youtube, and like you say how more you know how beter you can update the game, shall take time, couple monts, , .... a year, no idee how long people do over a game, hope i can use patreon (wrong credit card, im invalide and poor , so ocmw helps , me , but also meaning , cannot change my card, and not all programs have "bankcontact" in there menu, but as people helps me i can buy beter models, , and not only the free one , hope i can find a lot on torrent, have a few tb left on my harddrive and need look on other game i can remove, if i make game , i have my buzyness, (im single from 2002, no friends or familie , im a autist so love to be alone, but then i not boring, for me make corona no changes, stay at home before corona too, come once at week or less out for shopping some food (others helps me shopping to because of my handicap, but a autist learn very fast and have a photographic memory , so await to be good in a short time , ....... we do or best, at last im buzy and make my own perfect (for me) game, i say already what i hope to make , with some prequals maby and some sequals, , is easy if you can use old models and places you already build, so you have you city (with some changes , like how he ends in hospital, a shorter story proberbly, or maby at end i make a "intro" how all started, we see, we try, so long we not fail............ al is good, at last i have the time , and can use the money for make the games, or maby pay some people for the diffecult stufs, proberbly i will find out how all works, but im not 18 anymore, its not so easy as it was to learn, wen i was young i learn 5 minutes, and my photografic memory do the rest, but it still works, its like a old car, diffecult to start , but once it work, it do its job, and there mosly beter than the modern junk thats make to get broken fast as possible
i send you a private message with information.. take a look ...sorry by my english ...sucks ...jajaja

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
If you need help with the English I'd be happy to help. We have waited too long for something to happen here, but to no avail.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
dont think there will come one

still say update comes in may , so not even change the date of update....................so long he get members he has free money for do nothing, i plan to make a sort of remake, (with some changes as wake up in a mortuarium, so there is a intro how al started and why you immuun (patient x) you antibody in you sperm keep you for turning in a zombie, but you blood can make zombie's (what give problems for you enemy"s if there tast your blood, and than its on you to save of kill................ and not later in the game, so you need kill here sister/friend....as in the game (still planing for the start for make a demo)

0le

Apr 30, 2018
dont think there will come one

still say update comes in may , so not even change the date of update....................so long he get members he has free money for do nothing, i plan to make a sort of remake, (with some changes as wake up in a mortuarium, so there is a intro how al started and why you immuun (patient x) you antibody in you sperm keep you for turning in a zombie, but you blood can make zombie's (what give problems for you enemy"s if there tast your blood, and than its on you to save of kill................ and not later in the game, so you need kill here sister/friend....as in the game (still planing for the start for make a demo)
Starting getting anoyed. It doesnt takes long time to just respond(here or discord) how long time is left.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Starting getting anoyed. It doesnt takes long time to just respond(here or discord) how long time is left.
we are 5 june, may is long over, you see it still be posten as a new game on other sites, so he get new members,

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
It seems to me that he doesn't care about our questions, he just keeps going along at his own pace regardless what he has published as dates. The game is quite good, there are many openings for the hero, but if the dev can't be bothered to get on with the job there won't be any market for his game soon, others are not slow to fill in the gap.

Reactions: silverbane27

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
im have even started to think how to make my own game, based on this game, learn now how to use renpy, and seek models for daz3d , once i find a good intro i will start to bring out a demo

i really love this game, i learn , how i "dont" want make the game, if personage know of his healing potention that he not kill this girl that is sick, thats one of the worst parts of the game, , and if you can heal zombie"s you get more babes in game, if you kill all, you have less girls in game, etc, its sad he dont respect his people withouw them he has no money, want also find some voice actors once i can on patreon

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I think he will abandon the game, in my opinion I don't see much reason to continue. It took a lot of time to create the FAP edition and 2019 Xmas Special, that with that time he could add more content in the main game. Besides that, I think programming requires a lot of work, because it's using the unity engine which is a little bit complicated. Well, I hope he completes this game by the end of the year and he can start working on another one, his renderings are good, and starting to make a new game would be better than being stuck with this one.

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
I think he will abandon the game, in my opinion I don't see much reason to continue. It took a lot of time to create the FAP edition and 2019 Xmas Special, that with that time he could add more content in the main game. Besides that, I think programming requires a lot of work, because it's using the unity engine which is a little bit complicated. Well, I hope he completes this game by the end of the year and he can start working on another one, his renderings are good, and starting to make a new game would be better than being stuck with this one.
That's what i've been saying. he is going down bunny trails trying out all these new ideas which should be done on a new game rather then redoing the same game over and over again.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i find it sad , was best game ever , but it gives my a idee to make my own version ....... first need to learn programming.....

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes