hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
wil there be a update, is again last 10 days, , of june........want know if there will come wan of game is abondanded, (sorry im dutch)

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
It's ok. Being dutch is not a crime...yet
only if you from brussel, but im not live in the undead heart of the eu.............. but most there speak french, there look down on "dutch" some words we never use, so we cant know all words, because we never use in "small talks, of pc games , and most is read and understand, my enlish is very good , only not in type it, remember the corrent spelling, even is schools make enlish speaking persons mistakes, and i have at last the perfect excuse, but still after 20 days "june" none knows wen update will come, i know he have problems, but in this 2 months there must be at last a "good update" withouw the many problems he have now, its only make a copy and remove the part where problems are

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoR

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
I played the game some time ago; what is the current stage? What is the playtime, does updates still come etc.

parisfashionweek

May 30, 2019
I played the game some time ago; what is the current stage? What is the playtime, does updates still come etc.
The 0.11 update was really late (1-2 months late, iirc) and the 0.12 that was promised in May (again, iirc) is... well, not there.

My guess is the game is abandonned (or about to be), or if not, the dev has serious issues irl that prevent him/her from working on it.

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
The 0.11 update was really late (1-2 months late, iirc) and the 0.12 that was promised in May (again, iirc) is... well, not there.

My guess is the game is abandonned (or about to be), or if not, the dev has serious issues irl that prevent him/her from working on it.
Thanks for the reply, it was a cool game tho, i would love to play it again but if it is like what you said then better not to bother

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
This Game Should get Rework from Start
Its Realy good game but Size is to Big and Content is Low ...At least Main Girl Needed to have Sex with Mc from Start :cool: (y)
Hope Doesnt Get Abandoned this Game just need Redoing from begining new map new city new missions new sex positions new survival fights and More Impregnations :giggle::giggle::giggle: (y)(y)(y)

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
This Game Should get Rework from Start
Its Realy good game but Size is to Big and Content is Low ...At least Main Girl Needed to have Sex with Mc from Start :cool: (y)
Hope Doesnt Get Abandoned this Game just need Redoing from begining new map new city new missions new sex positions new survival fights and More Impregnations :giggle::giggle::giggle: (y)(y)(y)
At this case, as parisfashionweek said, I don't think they are going to rework it. It is a possibility for them to recreate it of course; as they have currently 388 patrons. I think that with that support in hand it is bad to not give updates up to date. I remember the content from kinda early stages, and it had potential, now with considirng they didn't add a decent plot, there is no need to spend a lot of time.

PS: You are right, NO to NTR.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
he said he had problems , big problems, was hoping he had a update ready, but sad enough
he still posten on 21 june Aantekening 2020-06-24 021524.jpg

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes