hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
we almost end june, was hoping for a update, because he sended begin june a message he still live....... but im not so sure he is not a zombie (game death after all, ) if july brings nothing , i think he keep people on a line to get couple months extra money with fake promisis, you will not say , there is nothing at all to send, if you delete the part with the "bug" than we can play a little, hope he have a good big update at last, so its waiting is it worth (like almost finish game)

if i see the updates of some every 14 days, it need be big in .........10 weeks???????????

sur32

Jun 27, 2020
hi i got an something like an bug with delilah on ther first sexual experience he says here are we now take you pants off or something like that but i not in the bathroom and i you get out from the interaction with her what can i do to solve this problem?

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
hi i got an something like an bug with delilah on ther first sexual experience he says here are we now take you pants off or something like that but i not in the bathroom and i you get out from the interaction with her what can i do to solve this problem?
Use "F*ck" item from inventory, without this quest never begin...

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
need to be a lot of problems , more i dont know

last update on patreon was 21 june, so ......... we see, if this month is still nothing, ..........

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Release Date: 2020-04-06
What has a good game in this forum is a joke.
I have entered here almost every day, there are thousands of games released here every day and you can count in hand the games that the developers release with a certain frequency update. :unsure:

Reactions: silverbane27

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
What has a good game in this forum is a joke.
I have entered here almost every day, there are thousands of games released here every day and you can count in hand the games that the developers release with a certain frequency update. :unsure:
there is only 1 that release every 14 days and updates are so big , that i not understand how there do and other do 1/3 of it and need 3 times of longer time, and its sad, it cos be 1 of the beter games on this site, hope he repacks himself, or he destroy his own carrierre as "beginner that never works something off
or make a demo to get good money for fake promisses, ........... if you google you still see it updates on sites as "new game"
and find always new "patreons," never see a patreon as his that have every day a different nr of members

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
there is only 1 that release every 14 days and updates are so big , that i not understand how there do and other do 1/3 of it and need 3 times of longer time, and its sad, it cos be 1 of the beter games on this site, hope he repacks himself, or he destroy his own carrierre as "beginner that never works something off
or make a demo to get good money for fake promisses, ........... if you google you still see it updates on sites as "new game"
and find always new "patreons," never see a patreon as his that have every day a different nr of members
Some money must be entering the forum here, otherwise they would have closed this.
If you check every two days, enter the games page and see that there are always 4 to 5 new games.
But updates that are good are very rare.
See how much abandoned game you have !!!
And check out the games released this year and see the amount of updates for each ... there are only a few who release updates frequently.
With this crisis that the world is experiencing because of the "Pandemic" many people lost jobs and collaborating with money for games it was very difficult to spend money to support game developers ..... Nowadays people are spending on food and reserving for necessary things.
Producing games in this style in the hope of making a profit is a waste of time these days. :cry::(

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i always wanted to make a game, if you make a game for money, its a crap game, , i want make a game i wish to play, with freedom, think my game will never "finish" there is always thinks to make beter, give people a good game, and from time to time new charakters so there can replay the game to see how she get in the game, see it as "dlc" or cliffhangers, of changes, so you have a living forum, where there want see "changes" there always who know a good "model" storyline, of something the game missing, a new charakter can change a game, i love his idee, the "messiah" who saves the earth, but this on most most letterly way meaning, to repopulate the earth, it give the "story " a complete other sound, but with some changes, he learn later in game of his "sperm" but what if he rewake in a coffin, for second time, and is real "patient x" , get attack for his money, he hits and change other in a "zombie"
and game is why only man and he not, and how is he "first" , and than you can go to secret experiments,
like in game if you talk to the "halfzombie" on the terras roof , you hear her calling on the phone to speak here sister, and how there fight for his sperm,
so she knows , his secret, so none need to day, like girl who change and kill if you go to hospital, you can kill or heal......... but how........... rape here will other looks is not smart, do you if you kill here , but put here somewhere and heal here with you sperm and do later if you find here , and you tell a story how someone attack and wen you wake up she was away , and later you do if you "find" here, to keep secret,
so with several ways to solve a solution with good of bad outcome , must make game more fun and replayable
, but " lust man standing" gave me the idee, of what i wanted,
offcourse i want see his idee too what he and i do different or same, is great if you have some idee,

we see , last update on patreon was 21 june, a "wallpaper"

2 what shows he work on "game" to make the wall paper at last, maby only a "comic........ no idee, we see

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Hm, I'm coming up against bugs in the new version that I didn't have the last time I played (some months ago). Notably with Delilah... I get so far and then... well instead of transitioning to the shower... nothing happens, she continues with the text and then does a PG-13 get out clause. (Implies but nothing actually happens).

I swear I remember a shower scene before...

Ah well, delete game... bookmark thread set an alarm for 3 months...

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
dont talk us fck icon in inventorus, , else not working
hope next update, if there come in july, he promissed 2 months ago...........we see, he tell nothing of his problems are over, .......o looked, several days at day, now every couple days if i not forget, , i sick of this fake promisses, but is as the other say (forget his/her name)

there very less completed game and much more abonted games, ......... al begin, but not end, know a promiss to make a demo, but still not know good in theorie believeble story,

zombie stand for much more than "undeath"

can be something as corona that simple stop some brain activity, have you also "zombie"s, because your "wild animal part take over from you fake "humanity", we find.............i dont start before i know good begin,
bad begin is mostley, bad game

Reactions: 0le and GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
dont talk us fck icon in inventorus, , else not working
hope next update, if there come in july, he promissed 2 months ago...........we see, he tell nothing of his problems are over, .......o looked, several days at day, now every couple days if i not forget, , i sick of this fake promisses, but is as the other say (forget his/her name)

there very less completed game and much more abonted games, ......... al begin, but not end, know a promiss to make a demo, but still not know good in theorie believeble story,

zombie stand for much more than "undeath"

can be something as corona that simple stop some brain activity, have you also "zombie"s, because your "wild animal part take over from you fake "humanity", we find.............i dont start before i know good begin,
bad begin is mostley, bad game
My friend, usually I don't understand more than a half or so of the things you're saying, but you're really a hardcore fan from this game. I wish endlesstaboo somehow noticed that, and rewarded you with a good deserved early release just for your personal enjoyment.

• Haha
Reactions: Lolzi

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
My friend, usually I don't understand more than a half or so of the things you're saying, but you're really a hardcore fan from this game. I wish endlesstaboo somehow noticed that, and rewarded you with a good deserved early release just for your personal enjoyment.
i love the idee of the game, a other sort of "messiah," who need safe the world, ok its deep spiritual thinking (im dutch, but i not use a translator, so i can help myself, dont know all words, btw i have a strange dyslectie, i shift with words in a text, i get always strangest text, i try but if i read back, i always wonder how i switch words ....... ) i love the idee, only man , immuun to virus, saver of "earth" .............. dont think you want to switch, in begin is fine, every day sex, im single, , but i try once my max, i did 7 times in a day, and was out for a week, and my dick looks like it had a sunburn................and if you need prignant constant lady"s, its no "fun" fast enough, ok , last man mean much intrest in woman, but ever in a war of 2 girls, ................ wen i was young i was loved (now woman looks other site of the street if i pass, my days are over,..) but its not fine if girls fight for you and get angry on you for look a secont to long to her.............

but game idee is good, thats why i want make similar game, im fan of game for his "idee" and im intrested in how he see the game in difference on me, (i personal want wake up in a bodybag, and be death for 48 hours, but not changed, and i get the powers of a zombie, like see in dark, smell people, see the heat of a person, (zombie"s dont attack other zombie"s so "life" must be the difference, there must see who is "death"

his game keeps my brain working,what changes i want, .......... sort of "dark superhero" game, no superhero like living people , but undead powers, so as never can die and wake up after some hours, so there is never a "game over" you just wake up and do over, give also more possibles, so as , give powers to other death, so you can all me killed, and you use you sperm to wake there from te death and you can more that healing zombie"s, think give so much more fun, but its his orginal idee, and i always find you need thanks the person who give you the idee, and not call it your "original" idee, its stollen, but i make diffent game ,but "based" on this, , if he make updates and make a real ending im thanks enough, will take a while to make a demo, still not sure how to start , you need a game that is not boring, and you dont want to fast spoilers, but wel give "good hints" there stuff thats not possible for humans, as "see like the witcher, where persons go and leave, to find new girls,

time will tell , i love the game and the idee of the game, reason why i hope there will be a update, if you "tell me" planned storyline is for me good enough, and i call him even in my game, ........... if its feed his ego, i dont care,

Reactions: GaboCAP
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes