hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
That's what i've been saying. he is going down bunny trails trying out all these new ideas which should be done on a new game rather then redoing the same game over and over again.
he not change the date yet on his patreon, looks he not longer intrested , sad, ..............

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I have to ask: why does Dutch people use so many "........" what does it mean?
i type as a speak so if i let a silent in between i just do ..... so you kwow its a pause, its just how i do it, we all have us ways do be different than the rest........ i know most are sheep dat do al the same do not "fall out the boat"............ but i love to be different, else , everthing is so boring

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
is there someone that know when the new update will be released or at least what the developer has written in "status update on 18 may"?

ZoneMan

Jun 22, 2017
If someone have $20 access for
then he can download all the content from Patreon using tool
There are already uploaded 136 posts and 71 posts are missing...

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Anybody heard something from the dev?
I have not seen him/her on discord for a week

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
From discord:
happy to hear of you, take you time, so long there will come updates, i go use renpy, lot easyer, and make similar game, but different off course, i always wanted make my own game , you game give me the idee and a theme, i thank you, sad i cant help you with this, even if i learn how to use renpy, maby if i ever use unity.... if there is stuff i cannot do under renpy,
ps if you have some game finish, please update, and tell us how go around some bugs, maby some people with knowledge can help you, some here helps me a lot to make my dream to make a game, and helps me a lot to make a good start for a demo, i want wake up in a bodybag, not turning in a zombie by the antibody in the sperm but with the superpowers as a zombie as smell and beter way to see , so more a superhero version, and way to heal even zombie's, so you can play on different ways, but male zombie"s cannot be saved, there turn back by the virus, so its not easy game, but you give my the idee by play you game, please if possible , post a update, not al are patient like me,

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah, I never understood why people use Unity over Renpy to create basic visual novels. It's more stable, easier to code, lighter on the resources and portable to other devices.

Renpy is the industry standard for a very good reason.
My guess is to learn unity.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
My guess is to learn unity.
if it have thinks you cant do in renpy, but i can make a map too under renpy, so in theorie i can make similar game (with some changes, as wake up in a bodybag, (for a second time ) , patient x ............ reason why he survived , so have superpowers als stronger , beter smell and tast, never need to speel, see like a cat in the night etc,
but so far i see i can do all in renpy........need do more research,

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
how can i open kaylie route ? The guide said after talk to lucia at the balcony, then i can find her in the elevator in apartment, but i can't, tried but still useless.
And they said i could find new location in city centre after Claire (MC sister) give a first BJ, but i can't either.

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
how can i open kaylie route ? The guide said after talk to lucia at the balcony, then i can find her in the elevator in apartment, but i can't, tried but still useless.
And they said i could find new location in city centre after Claire (MC sister) give a first BJ, but i can't either.
walkthrough needs update go do some other missions and try again, advise folow the in game hints

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
wow, so i tried modifying the save file for more food to cut down on the initial exploration.... Jesus Christ the save files for this game are a fuckin mess. Don't get me wrong, not a diss at the creator, but why do some unity games use a variable system and some just have a amorphous block of text?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
wow, so i tried modifying the save file for more food to cut down on the initial exploration.... Jesus Christ the save files for this game are a fuckin mess. Don't get me wrong, not a diss at the creator, but why do some unity games use a variable system and some just have a amorphous block of text?
for food can you easy use cheat engine, i did always, set that on 999 food
im not sure but i even think you can go to 9999 food, energy can you do, but never find corrent nr of energy

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes